Bohannon crow anyone?

Seriously tho, I hope him missing those two free throws doesn't do the same thing to his career and missing the free throws against ISU did to Gesell's.

Bohannon sucked today. I know he's not getting any help at the point (because Williams isn't any good), but those two missed FTs and the blocked layup pretty much handed the game to Illinois.

Bohannon sucked today. I know he's not getting any help at the point (because Williams isn't any good), but those two missed FTs and the blocked layup pretty much handed the game to Illinois.

That's layup is a called play and on Fran right? I mean, how many times did we watch Mike G do that exact thing.

Seriously tho, I hope him missing those two free throws doesn't do the same thing to his career and missing the free throws against ISU did to Gesell's.

For a 14-12 team heading to at best the NIT. He will be alright....I just don't think he is that fragile.

Jordan brings a lot to the team in terms of shooting ability, toughness, and savy. He does have a hard time keeping quicker point guards out of the paint; hence, they have to play zone which causes some rebounding and rotation problems.

Jordan brings a lot to the team in terms of shooting ability, toughness, and savy. He does have a hard time keeping quicker point guards out of the paint; hence, they have to play zone which causes some rebounding and rotation problems.

Not a starting big 10 pt. Guard. Not quick enough. Period. Good enough for backup because of shooting. Fran has been unable to recruit a legitimate pt. Guard in 7 years!!!!!! 6/0-6/2 guys are a dime a dozen. A big 10 school should be able to attract a pt. Guard with quickness

Not a starting big 10 pt. Guard. Not quick enough. Period. Good enough for backup because of shooting. Fran has been unable to recruit a legitimate pt. Guard in 7 years!!!!!! 6/0-6/2 guys are a dime a dozen. A big 10 school should be able to attract a pt. Guard with quickness

A lot of people would argue Gesell was a legitimate Big 10 point guard. He never developed much, but Fran recruited one.

Latest posts