Bohannon crow anyone?

Oh Cy, we all love it when you try to be coy.
I believe him that he isn't cytwins.

But I also am 100% sure that he is an alt. It reeks of Duff's Woodbury block -o-meter. Problem is that JBo hasn't cooperated with the weak troll

I believe him that he isn't cytwins.

But I also am 100% sure that he is an alt. It reeks of Duff's Woodbury block -o-meter. Problem is that JBo hasn't cooperated with the weak troll
He's just so dumb. CyTwins is the least intelligent poster I've ever seen, so that's why I thought it was him. His troll job is so bad. On the other hand this thread is the longest current running thread on the board so I guess we could give him credit for that?

Reactions: trj
1447779189tumblr_nmarq4tbLW1rsdpaso1_500.gif

:cool:

ISU plays at the same time as Iowa today, so that means 56 will be MIA from the game thread and probably any other threads.

ehhh, he will make a weak attempt at credibility. He will continue to try to sell his troll, especially if JoBo has a bad game.

One thing I hate about Fran is his insistance to sit players with 2 fouls. Does he really think Bohannon is going to get 5 fouls? When has a player ever sat a whole first half, then came out and made an impact in the 2nd? He pretty much killed any chance of Jordan getting into the flow of the game to avoid the 1 in 100 chance that he might actually foul out.

One thing I hate about Fran is his insistance to sit players with 2 fouls. Does he really think Bohannon is going to get 5 fouls? When has a player ever sat a whole first half, then came out and made an impact in the 2nd? He pretty much killed any chance of Jordan getting into the flow of the game to avoid the 1 in 100 chance that he might actually foul out.

Would love to see JB get 5 fouls. There is a direct relationship between contact with the offense and fouls. In war, casualties are a direct correlation with enemy contact.

The Band of Brothers TV series got so silly that fans got to believing that Easy Company had the best soldiers and leaders because they had the least casualties among rifle companies of the 101 in WW2. The reality was they had the least contact with the enemy which is why the Bastogne segment dealt with a made up medic relationship with a nurse.

It's the same principle. He is not not engaged on D.

56 is without a doubt a clown troll. All those losers have the same act. They only show up when it supports their argument. They insist on trying to prove their worthless points. They're never posting if the clowns are playing which is strange because they'd rather see an Iowa loss than a clown win. Because of their room temperature IQ they can only come up with one point and that's all they've got.

I looked up 5656 in the dictionary and all it said was dumba$$!

56 is without a doubt a clown troll. All those losers have the same act. They only show up when it supports their argument. They insist on trying to prove their worthless points. They're never posting if the clowns are playing which is strange because they'd rather see an Iowa loss than a clown win. Because of their room temperature IQ they can only come up with one point and that's all they've got.

I looked up 5656 in the dictionary and all it said was dumba$$!

I'm always on here. Bohannon was really bad last night

Latest posts