Bohannon crow anyone?

Why does that have to do with his defense? If you hate Jordan's D and you tell us about it all the time, why don't we hear about Ellingsons even worse D?

Ellingson's defense is a major liability. He doesn't hurt us as bad as Jordan's though because he doesn't play near the minutes and he's way better offensively.

I should probably ask this in the non 56 thread but I'm too lazy to go to it? Is Bohannon really rated that low on offense? How is that possible when he makes such a high percentage of 3s and he mostly only shoots 3s? He also is towards the top's in the conference in assists to turnover ratio. Does offensive rebounds factor in or something? That's the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise maybe he is only a tiny bit behind a bunch of other players so there is virtually no difference between 10th and 5th.

Also the only reason he shoots so much is because he plays so many more minutes. It's not like anyone on the team is deferring to him. So we have a guy who fires up a bunch of 3s and averages over 1 point per shot from 3 and he should shoot less?

I should probably ask this in the non 56 thread but I'm too lazy to go to it? Is Bohannon really rated that low on offense? How is that possible when he makes such a high percentage of 3s and he mostly only shoots 3s? He also is towards the top's in the conference in assists to turnover ratio. Does offensive rebounds factor in or something? That's the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise maybe he is only a tiny bit behind a bunch of other players so there is virtually no difference between 10th and 5th.

Also the only reason he shoots so much is because he plays so many more minutes. It's not like anyone on the team is deferring to him. So we have a guy who fires up a bunch of 3s and averages over 1 point per shot from 3 and he should shoot less?

He doesn't shoot that much, he just plays more minutes than a Cook for instance. Here is shots per 40 min. played

Jok 20.9
Cook 14.3
Moss 13.9
Kreiner 13.6
Jordan 11.7
Pemsl 11.5
Wagner 9.6
Baer 9.5
Uhl 8.9
Ellingson 8.6
Williams 8.6

56 calling him a "chucker" or "volume scorer" is beyond stupid, but that is what you get when you just look at Per game stats, and don't watch the games.

He doesn't make 3's at such a high rate he just shoots a lot of them

If you don't have a problem with Jok shooting 3's, why do you have a problem with Jordan shooting 3's? Both are shooting 38% from 3 pt range.

I would take a 3 pointer every single time down the floor at a 38% clip. That's over 1 mint per possession not counting offensive rebounds which are easier to get off long shots.

If you don't have a problem with Jok shooting 3's, why do you have a problem with Jordan shooting 3's? Both are shooting 38% from 3 pt range.

I don't have a problem when he's shooting a couple of 3's. He needs to never shoot a 2 point shot and give the shots he does take to players who are more efficient. Jok is a much more efficient offensive player

Latest posts