Bohannon crow anyone?

Dean will never ban himself but I agree he should at least take a step away for a while

Why would I take a step away? I am a Hawk fan who supports the players that are here and post positive things about them 95% of the time. You post negative things about Jordan 95% of the time.

Should we let HN decide who should "step away"?

Lester I was too young to remember, obviously he's an all-time great. I was a big BJ fan, he was so good as a senior

Are you implying something about his first 3 years?

About JB. I admit that his skill set is highly unusual for a Big starting guard. He needs to develop other things besides shooting and passing if to play the 1. It reminds me the first time I ran a 400 against Cedar Rapids schools. I was a sprinter. I was in first place hitting the 300 and the crowd roared. I finished last and not close.

Why would I take a step away? I am a Hawk fan who supports the players that are here and post positive things about them 95% of the time. You post negative things about Jordan 95% of the time.

Dean in all seriousness, I thought the ALT thread was a good idea. But you couldn't control your impulse to re-engage the "charm" or what ever it is. It draws you in.

Says the guy who is addicted to me.....

Ha Ha,,, as mentioned, you wouldn't leave me alone at first and I came back at you eventually. Though I don't condone double 11, I have some sympathetic leanings. Some... not much. Barely detectable.

You are like the AZ sheriff and border patrol. Without the badge. Vigilante.

Dean in all seriousness, I thought the ALT thread was a good idea. But you couldn't control your impulse to re-engage the "charm" or what ever it is. It draws you in.

Why would I stop engaging him? He is the one who said he was done responding to me (which of course he hasn't stopped). When I wanna troll the troll I come here.

As far as "drawing me in" why do you care? I have a long history of trolling trolls. I don't want to troll HN or real Hawk fans, but I gotta admit that I do enjoy trolling trolls. I have exposed 56 and everyone knows who and what he is.

Ha Ha,,, as mentioned, you wouldn't leave me alone at first and I came back at you eventually. Though I don't condone double 11, I have some sympathetic leanings. Some... not much. Barely detectable.

Vigilante? Do you even know what that word means? You are wayyyyyyyy too serious, this is a message board for God's sake.

Are you implying something about his first 3 years?

About JB. I admit that his skill set is highly unusual for a Big starting guard. He needs to develop other things besides shooting and passing if to play the 1. It reminds me the first time I ran a 400 against Cedar Rapids schools. I was a sprinter. I was in first place hitting the 300 and the crowd roared. I finished last and not close.

No I just remember how good he was his senior year. He was really good his junior year too

Hard to be so positive about a player who can't defend and who's our 10th most efficient shooter and he shoots all the time

And BTW I "left you alone" long, long ago.....you can't seem to let me along tho. That is fine tho, I don't get my panties in a bunch like you, I got my big boy pants on. ;)

Why would I stop engaging him? He is the one who said he was done responding to me (which of course he hasn't stopped). When I wanna troll the troll I come here.

As far as "drawing me in" why do you care? I have a long history of trolling trolls. I don't want to troll HN or real Hawk fans, but I gotta admit that I do enjoy trolling trolls. I have exposed 56 and everyone knows who and what he is.

Having as much fun with it as you I guess.

And BTW I "left you alone" long, long ago.....you can't seem to let me along tho. That is fine tho, I don't get my panties in a bunch like you, I got my big boy pants on. ;)

You are too funny. You guys argue like a bunch of teenage girls. I come here to escape 2 of them at home and then I see this. whew...

Hard to be so positive about a player who can't defend and who's our 10th most efficient shooter and he shoots all the time

Why? I had my doubts about Jordan since he committed to Iowa. I didn't find it hard to not be negative about him.

Weird how you are only negative about Jordan. Cook, Pemsl are equally as bad at D. Jok is playing horrible on D even tho he is fully capable of playing good D.

Seems weird to bash on the only one of them?

You are too funny. You guys argue like a bunch of teenage girls. I come here to escape 2 of them at home and then I see this. whew...

Nobody is making you click on this thread. You know what is is about, you know what you will see......so you might want to ask YOURSELF why you keep coming here to read what you claim you don't want to read.

Why? I had my doubts about Jordan since he committed to Iowa. I didn't find it hard to not be negative about him.

Weird how you are only negative about Jordan. Cook, Pemsl are equally as bad at D. Jok is playing horrible on D even tho he is fully capable of playing good D.

Seems weird to bash on the only one of them?

Bohannon is the worst of the bunch on defense.

Latest posts