Bohannon crow anyone?

You're an idiot. JBo is a good offensive player right now. He's already on pace to break the 3 pt record and the assist record at Iowa. Run back over to fantasy land where your idiotic point of view fits in perfectly.

No he's not. He has the 8th best offensive rating on the team and it's not like we're a great offensive team. That includes his "unimpressive assists" that really pads that stat too

Charlie Moore with 16 shots and 17 points last night. Talk about a "volume scorer", but a bad one at that. Charlie is REALLY struggling in conference play and should stop shooting. He is 44.3% eFG% and his hitting 29% of his 3's in conference play. Yeah, that isn't a typo, he is that bad shooting the ball.

We would be better off with Moore tho because he was ranked higher coming out of high school.

No he's not. He has the 8th best offensive rating on the team and it's not like we're a great offensive team. That includes his "unimpressive assists" that really pads that stat too

Seems to me that his assists are a major part of Iowa's offensive success. I don't think you're including his assists when you're calculating his offensive rating. Do you not think that a PGs ability to get other players involved is an important part of the offense?

Seems to me that his assists are a major part of Iowa's offensive success. I don't think you're including his assists when you're calculating his offensive rating. Do you not think that a PGs ability to get other players involved is an important part of the offense?

His assists are included in his offensive rating which is 8th best on the team. People said Mike wasn't a big piece of the offense last year and he set a school record for most assists in a season

Iowa is 31st in the country in scoring at 80.7 ppg. California where your boy Moore is playing is 238th in the country. And stop with the umimpressive assist crap.

JoBo leads the team in assist, is tied for third on the team in scoring, and is 3rd on the team in 3 pt fg %. He has had some rough games. Nobody is saying he's a superstar now. We are just saying he doesn't suck and has potential to be a great Hawkeye. We have all proved you wrong over and over and over. Just give up the troll man.

JoBo leads the team in assist, is tied for third on the team in scoring, and is 3rd on the team in 3 pt fg %. He has had some rough games. Nobody is saying he's a superstar now. We are just saying he doesn't suck and has potential to be a great Hawkeye. We have all proved you wrong over and over and over. Just give up the troll man.

I said he hasn't been good offensively because he hasn't been. That's not trolling. He's 4th on the team in scoring, 1 point behind Pemsl who has taking 61 less shots than him

I said he hasn't been good offensively because he hasn't been. That's not trolling. He's 4th on the team in scoring, 1 point behind Pemsl who has taking 61 less shots than him
According to ESPN statistics Pemsl and Jordan are tied in PPG with 9.2. And recently he has been much better offensively. Sometime Freshman improve. He has potential. He is a talented offensive player and will continue to improve on defense. You are trolling.

According to ESPN statistics Pemsl and Jordan are tied in PPG with 9.2. And recently he has been much better offensively. Sometime Freshman improve. He has potential. He is a talented offensive player and will continue to improve on defense. You are trolling.

Pemsl has one more point on the season on 61 less shots

Pemsl has one more point on the season on 61 less shots
Yes inside players have a higher fg % than outside guys. And we all agree Jordan has had some bad games where he did not shoot well. Since conference play started he's had more good games than bad and is showing signs. He's also asked to play more minutes than anyone other than Jok and run the offense. That's a lot for a Freshman to figure out but he's progressing nicely. I'm happy to have him and believe he will be really good.

Jordan is 3rd in pts scored for the Hawks, 1 pt behind CP - how can the 3rd leading scorer and 1st in assists be bad offensively? He's already pass Mike G in assists as a Frosh and I don't think there's any question he'll pass Mike in scoring as frosh. try again

Reactions: DJL
Jordan is 3rd in pts scored for the Hawks, 1 pt behind CP - how can the 3rd leading scorer and 1st in assists be bad offensively? He's already pass Mike G in assists as a Frosh and I don't think there's any question he'll pass Mike in scoring as frosh. try again

Because he shoots so much. He has the second lowest FG% on the team only ahead of Williams. He has the 8th best offensive rating on the team, it's not like that's a made up stat

Yes inside players have a higher fg % than outside guys. And we all agree Jordan has had some bad games where he did not shoot well. Since conference play started he's had more good games than bad and is showing signs. He's also asked to play more minutes than anyone other than Jok and run the offense. That's a lot for a Freshman to figure out but he's progressing nicely. I'm happy to have him and believe he will be really good.

He's actually shooting worse from 3 in conference than he did in the non conference

He's actually shooting worse from 3 in conference than he did in the non conference
I was speaking of his overall floor game not just 3 point %. Yes he has had some poor shooting games, but he's had some really good games. Again, I'm not saying he is a superstar but he has shown a lot of signs of being really good.

Latest posts