Bohannon crow anyone?

His assists are unimpressive to many around here and his PPG is a product of him shooting so much

no- his assists aren't unimpressive - an assist is an assist - some are better than others, but they all count. Jok PPG are a product of him shooting so much too

Reactions: DJL
no- his assists aren't unimpressive - an assist is an assist - some are better than others, but they all count. Jok PPG are a product of him shooting so much too

Many on here said Mike and Jordan's assists are unimpressive and just a product of the offense we run. It's not like he's making great passes

He has made plenty of great passes - and many on here have not said that.

When discussing replacing Mike's assists totals from last year many said his assists were unimpressive and would be easy to replace. It's not like Mike made great passes he was getting assists because of the offense we run and jump shooters making shots off screens. Same thing Jordan is doing this year

When discussing replacing Mike's assists totals from last year many said his assists were unimpressive and would be easy to replace. It's not like Mike made great passes he was getting assists because of the offense we run and jump shooters making shots off screens. Same thing Jordan is doing this year

Mike had Jok and an All American forward who could hit from just about anywhere who was a jump shooter and a team full of upperclassman. Jbo has a Jok and whole lotta underclassmen who hadn't played major rolls in the program before this season started. We also score way more in the paint this season. SO... i could see someone saying Mike's assists weren't that impressive... I don't think the same can be said for Jordan

Mike had Jok and an All American forward who could hit from just about anywhere who was a jump shooter and a team full of upperclassman. Jbo has a Jok and whole lotta underclassmen who hadn't played major rolls in the program before this season started. We also score way more in the paint this season. SO... i could see someone saying Mike's assists weren't that impressive... I don't think the same can be said for Jordan

Do you have a link to that? Jordan's assists are exactly the same type of assists Mike got that were unimpressive.

Do you have a link to that? Jordan's assists are exactly the same type of assists Mike got that were unimpressive.

Do you have a link to unimpressive assists?

This season Iowa has Cook averaging 11.8 pts and has taken only 8 -3 pt attempts, Pemsl who is averaging 9.2 pts and has attempted 1- 3 pt attempts and Wagner who is averaging 5.1 pts and has taken 2 - 3 pt attempts

last season we had Woody at 7.3

Iowa is so much more of a front court oriented team this season and less reliant on jump shots it's extremely noticeable to anyone watching. There's your link

Do you have a link to unimpressive assists?

This season Iowa has Cook averaging 11.8 pts and has taken only 8 -3 pt attempts, Pemsl who is averaging 9.2 pts and has attempted 1- 3 pt attempts and Wagner who is averaging 5.1 pts and has taken 2 - 3 pt attempts

last season we had Woody at 7.3

Iowa is so much more of a front court oriented team this season and less reliant on jump shots it's extremely noticeable to anyone watching. There's your link

How many points in the paint did we have last year compared to this year? I don't have a link to unimpressive stats because that's not an actual stat. I just know Jordan is getting his assists the same way Mike did last year when those weren't consider impressive

I don't need a computer to tell me what I can see for myself. If there's a link and stat out there for that - I don't have a link and frankly I don't care if there is a link or somewhere that does track it. What I do know is our front court players who don't shoot 3's are scoring more then our front court players who didn't shoot 3's last season.

Latest posts