Bohannon crow anyone?

I rather eat this dog biscuit
128943-318x211-Crunchy-dog-biscuit.jpg

Looks like I missed a lot. Just got back into town from work and didn't even get a chance to watch any basketball at all last night. Going to start the DVR now, should be a fun one. Always more fun when you know you won

Looks like I missed a lot. Just got back into town from work and didn't even get a chance to watch any basketball at all last night. Going to start the DVR now, should be a fun one. Always more fun when you know you won

Some lose...on the court. Some...well...some lose on HN. It happens.

Yeah we did. Looks like we played well too
so after watching, do you now agree that Jordan has some upside and can be pretty good. Understanding of course he is a freshman who will have ups and downs, you cannot deny that he can develop into a really solid player for us.

so after watching, do you now agree that Jordan has some upside and can be pretty good. Understanding of course he is a freshman who will have ups and downs, you cannot deny that he can develop into a really solid player for us.

I think he padded his stats against a poor team like Charlie Moore does. He could develop into a solid offensive player for us, especially he can move off the ball. I think he will always be a liability defensively though.

I think he padded his stats against a poor team like Charlie Moore does. He could develop into a solid offensive player for us, especially he can move off the ball. I think he will always be a liability defensively though.
Then you didn't watch the game. He was pretty solid defensively. You are either profiling him because he's white,you don't understand basketball, or you a troll. I think we all know the real answer.

Then you didn't watch the game. He was pretty solid defensively. You are either profiling him because he's white,you don't understand basketball, or you a troll. I think we all know the real answer.

Pretty hard to judge his defense against a team like Rutgers who the second worst major conference offensive team in the country ahead of only Missouri

Very few players are great at both ends of the floor. Those guys end up being NBA draft picks. You do realize that right? Every player has weaknesses. You're just making a fool of yourself over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Reactions: DJL
Very few players are great at both ends of the floor. Those guys end up being NBA draft picks. You do realize that right? Every player has weaknesses. You're just making a fool of yourself over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I never said that did. Even if he turned out to be a good offensive and OK defensive player it would be a major upgrade

Charlie Moore with 16 shots and 17 points last night. Talk about a "volume scorer", but a bad one at that. Charlie is REALLY struggling in conference play and should stop shooting. He is 44.3% eFG% and his hitting 29% of his 3's in conference play. Yeah, that isn't a typo, he is that bad shooting the ball.

Charlie Moore with 16 shots and 17 points last night. Talk about a "volume scorer", but a bad one at that. Charlie is REALLY struggling in conference play and should stop shooting. He is 44.3% eFG% and his hitting 29% of his 3's in conference play. Yeah, that isn't a typo, he is that bad shooting the ball.
Good thing we got Jordan instead. He is going to be a great Hawkeye no matter how much it upsets CyTwins.

JBo is going to break Kingbury's all time 3 point record by either taking less than 600 attempts OR he is going to destroy the record w 600+ attempts.

Edit: guess Horner has the record. Either way, JBo is in pace for a F.

Last edited:

Latest posts