Bohannon crow anyone?

You obviously don't understand how offensive ratings work

yeah, you're probably right - and I guess I'll live with that. I don't need a computer to tell me that Jordan has been a solid young player for Iowa. He'll end up being their 2nd leading scorer and leading scorer heading into next season but who cares right because of what Ken Pom says

yeah, you're probably right - and I guess I'll live with that. I don't need a computer to tell me that Jordan has been a solid young player for Iowa. He'll end up being their 2nd leading scorer and leading scorer heading into next season but who cares right because of what Ken Pom says

I highly doubt that but he does put up a ton of shots so we'll see

Do you think Bohannon has been better offensively than Pemsl this year?
Hard to compare guys who have completely different roles. There is 0 question that Bohannon has more responsibility and pressure the Pemsl. Sometimes he has risen to the challenge, sometimes not. He will continue to get more consistent with experience. I like Pemsl, but if things aren't going well, there are 3 other guys that will get the minutes. If things aren't going well for Jordan, he just has to play through it. Big difference,

Hard to compare guys who have completely different roles. There is 0 question that Bohannon has more responsibility and pressure the Pemsl. Sometimes he has risen to the challenge, sometimes not. He will continue to get more consistent with experience. I like Pemsl, but if things aren't going well, there are 3 other guys that will get the minutes. If things aren't going well for Jordan, he just has to play through it. Big difference,

BUT KEN POM SAYS....

No one cares.
He doesn't actually watch the games, so he needs stats instead of actual basketball IQ to tell if anyone is ever going to be good. And any stats that are favorable towards Jordan, he just ignores because it doesn't fit his troll...um I mean his argument.

He doesn't actually watch the games, so he needs stats instead of actual basketball IQ to tell if anyone is ever going to be good. And any stats that are favorable towards Jordan, he just ignores because it doesn't fit his troll...um I mean his argument.

What stats do I ignore?

Latest posts