Bohannon crow anyone?

Outstanding game by JB tonight. So far he is 5/7 from 3, 17 pts, and 4 assists with no turnovers. Can't ask for much more from a true freshman PG. Throw some more crow on the ol' grill for 56.

56 needs to be on suicide watch tonight. If WVU holds on, look out.

****cue the "but it was just Rutgers " talk from 56

56 needs to be on suicide watch tonight. If WVU holds on, look out.

****cue the "but it was just Rutgers " talk from 56
Yeah whar 56? I mean JB was outstanding, but I'm sure there will be some bogus defensive stats he would throw out there or something. But he's probably too sad about his clones to log in this morning.

Yeah whar 56? I mean JB was outstanding, but I'm sure there will be some bogus defensive stats he would throw out there or something. But he's probably too sad about his clones to log in this morning.

Problem is Jordan played really well on D last night, and Iowa played a lot of man v man. Not that 56 knows this or even cares, as he doesn't watch the games.

Problem is Jordan played really well on D last night, and Iowa played a lot of man v man. Not that 56 knows this or even cares, as he doesn't watch the games.
Hopefully he is man enough to show up and admit that Jordan played well. But he probably doesn't know, because he was probably up in Ames contributing to the Cyclone pool of tears.

Hopefully he is man enough to show up and admit that Jordan played well. But he probably doesn't know, because he was probably up in Ames contributing to the Cyclone pool of tears.

If he hasn't done it yet, he has decided to run this troll all the way til the bitter Clown teared end.

giphy.gif

Reactions: DJL
Jordan's conference numbers after 10 B1G games:

9.8 PPG, 4.6 APG, 50.6 eFG% 53.4% TS% 110.7 Orate 14.7 PER

Mikes as a Fr. in conference play:

8.6 PPG, 2.5 APG 42.6% eFG% 44.1% TS% 89.5 Orate 10.5 PER

Charlie Moore's conference numbers through 9 Pac12 games:

10.9 PPG 3.8 APG 44.5% eFG% 49.4% TS% 96 Orate 12.2 PER

Looks like Charlie should stop shooting the ball, that is pretty bad eFG% by Charlie. Needs to pick up the defensive effort as well.....

Looks like Charlie should stop shooting the ball, that is pretty bad eFG% by Charlie. Needs to pick up the defensive effort as well.....

his goose is cooked and it's pretty much indefensible after last night.

Ay yi yi 56... Lol this is great. I love it! I love it! I love it!

He has disappeared. #Shocker

Latest posts