Bohannon crow anyone?

So, I have answered your questions, but you continue not to answer mine. Why am I not surprised?

Moore has not been better since conference games started since his PER is not as good as Jordan's. Doesn't that include defense. So, it's not been pretty much every game. Wrong again.

Not only Moore. Jordan has a better conference PER (which includes a fake defensive component) better than 7 4*PG. I mean Jordan is the #299 recruit according to 56 and he is outproducing nearly 1/2 of the 4* PG. Twins would have you believe that playing like Jordan is awful......except when you point out he is better in conference than all these 4* kids, he starts going errrrrrrrrrrrr......

I would have rather Ulis wanted to be a hawk. Since he didn't want to, I still wished he would have because of the huge difference in talent between him and who we did have. We seriously could have won a national championship with him. That's worth dwelling over.

The difference between Moore and Bohannon is so minimal that it isn't even close to worth thinking about.

I would have rather Ulis wanted to be a hawk. Since he didn't want to, I still wished he would have because of the huge difference in talent between him and who we did have. We seriously could have won a national championship with him. That's worth dwelling over.

The difference between Moore and Bohannon is so minimal that it isn't even close to worth thinking about.

Moore is quite a bit better than Bohannon. Better shooter, better scorer and better defender. He just doesn't get your unimpressive assists and is asked to do more than just be a facilitator like Bohannon is.

Moore is quite a bit better than Bohannon. Better shooter, better scorer and better defender. He just doesn't get your unimpressive assists and is asked to do more than just be a facilitator like Bohannon is.

Jesus. How many Cal games do you watch? I wouldn't have a clue how good any player in the PAC 12 is at defense. Games are too late for me.

Latest posts