Bohannon crow anyone?

I think Moore is better than Bohannon. He's better offensively and we haven't even touched defense. I'd trade for Moore in a heartbeat, would you?

So, no answer to my questions. Has Moore's best scoring games been against lesser opponents? What do you think of the comparison of the two players I provided? Deflection as usual. Thanks for participating.

I think Moore is better than Bohannon. He's better offensively and we haven't even touched defense. I'd trade for Moore in a heartbeat, would you?

Moore is better against bad teams, Jordan is clearly better offensively against better competition than Moore. I mean the stats are clear on that, it isn't even close. Or do you not believe in kenpom stats?

So, no answer to my questions. Has Moore's best scoring games been against lesser opponents? What do you think of the comparison of the two players I provided? Deflection as usual. Thanks for participating.

At least two of those teams are better than us

At least two of those teams are better than us

The 6 opponents on Moore's list are less impressive than the 6 opponents on Bohannon's list. Not even close. Moore's best games are against lesser teams.

And the fact that you think 2 of those teams are better than Iowa means nothing to the comparison I listed. So, go ahead, try again to answer it. You can't. It's not debatable.

The 6 opponents on Moore's list are less impressive than the 6 opponents on Bohannon's list. Not even close. Moore's best games are against lesser teams.

And the fact that you think 2 of those teams are better than Iowa means nothing to the comparison I listed. So, go ahead, try again to answer it. You can't. It's not debatable.

Bohannon's two best games were losses where we have up close to 200 points. He's struggled offensively this year, even you would agree with that and his defense has been worse

Bohannon's two best games were losses where we have up close to 200 points. He's struggled offensively this year, even you would agree with that and his defense has been worse

I would say Jordan's best game was vs Michigan (17 points, 6 assists, 0 turnovers, 4 rebounds).

Since you never answer my questions, I will just continue asking questions until you answer the previous questions (Moore's best games vs lesser opponents, Jordan vs Moore against conference opponents).

Moore's best scoring game was vs UC Irvine! They had to go to overtime to beat them. They are not a good team. He had 20 FG attempts and 0 assists.

Moore has 5 assist more than turnovers (72-67 overall). That's not good right?

I would say Jordan's best game was vs Michigan (17 points, 6 assists, 0 turnovers, 4 rebounds).

Since you never answer my questions, I will just continue asking questions until you answer the previous questions (Moore's best games vs lesser opponents, Jordan vs Moore against conference opponents).

Moore's best scoring game was vs UC Irvine! They had to go to overtime to beat them. They are not a good team. He had 20 FG attempts and 0 assists.

We're talking about best scoring games. Moore has been way better in pretty much every game just based off his defense

The funny thing is Jordan is playing way better against good competition and in conference play than Moore is.....and it pisses 56 off, it really hinders his troll.

We're talking about best scoring games. Moore has been way better in pretty much every game just based off his defense

So, I have answered your questions, but you continue not to answer mine. Why am I not surprised?

Moore has not been better since conference games started since his PER is not as good as Jordan's. Doesn't that include defense. So, it's not been pretty much every game. Wrong again.

Latest posts