Bohannon crow anyone?

But, you said shooting in clutch situations helps determine whether he helped win the game. Well, there wasn't really clutch situations in the game because they won decisively. So, his 4-10 shooting from 3 probably doesn't matter in your eyes. Moving targets are hard to hit, aren't they?

No I didn't, I said he wasn't clutch

No I didn't, I said he wasn't clutch

He made clutch plays vs Nebraska (offensive rebound, charge call, etc.). You only mentioned 1-6 late including OTs. So, is must have been the shooting, right? Remember, no turnovers in 2nd half and OT.

In conference play (when not dealing with Irvine, SE La, and Davis, as well as 19 vs La Tech and 18 vs Wyoming)? Or, do all of those games count equally?

You realize Bohannon's second best game was a loss at home to Omaha right? Moore dominated in a road win over a ranked USC team too

Moore is a volume scorer who should stop shooting so much. 30.4% from 3pt range over his last 9 games makes him horrible, or so I hear.

He was 0-2 shooting FTs in his last game vs Stanford. Not really helping out.

He was 5-17 at UCLA overall in a game they lost by 10. If he didn't shoot so much, they may have won that game.

UCLA was ranked #4 when Moore played them and that was a road game. Bohannon played #17 Purdue at home

Moore went 5-17 in a game his team lost by 10 points. That was the most on the team by 4 shots. He was 0-3 from three point range. He had 2 assists and 4 turnovers. He was not good at all in that game. Why don't you say that he lost that game?

Moore went 5-17 in a game his team lost by 10 points. That was the most on the team by 4 shots. He was 0-3 from three point range. He had 2 assists and 4 turnovers. He was not good at all in that game. Why don't you say that he lost that game?

I didn't watch that game, he could have lost them the game. We won't play a tougher game than Moore having to play UCLA, that slime ball has them playing well

Jordan's overall % is going to be skewed because he takes so many 3s. And I certainly don't encourage a bad shot selection or missing shots but his range alone helps pull the defense out and create more driving lanes and easier passing lanes to the posts.

Those are all things that stats don't show.

I didn't watch that game, he could have lost them the game. We won't play a tougher game than Moore having to play UCLA, that slime ball has them playing well

Why do you have to watch the game? His stats were worse than Jordan's were in the Nebraska game. You don't care that Jordan made some plays (charge, offensive rebound, etc.) in the Nebraska game that may have led to the win if Jok hits a shot or two late. It shouldn't matter. Missed too many shots. That's all you mentioned for Bohannon vs Huskers.

Jordan's overall % is going to be skewed because he takes so many 3s. And I certainly don't encourage a bad shot selection or missing shots but his range alone helps pull the defense out and create more driving lanes and easier passing lanes to the posts.

Those are all things that stats don't show.

His eFG% which gives you extra credit for 3's is still bad, 10th on the team actually

Why do you have to watch the game? His stats were worse than Jordan's were in the Nebraska game. You don't care that Jordan made some plays (charge, offensive rebound, etc.) in the Nebraska game that may have led to the win if Jok hits a shot or two late. It shouldn't matter. Missed too many shots. That's all you mentioned for Bohannon vs Huskers.

Nebraska and UCLA. One is not like the other

Nebraska and UCLA. One is not like the other

Yep, same as UC Irvine, SE LA, UC Davis, LA Tech, and Wyoming. In fact, his 6 highest scoring games are in the non-conference, including the loss to San Diego State that you haven't mentioned at all. He wasn't good (5-14, 3 assists, 4 turnovers) vs Seton Hall either. Sounds like a familiar team.

Latest posts