Bohannon crow anyone?

So do you see a little bit of Jake Sullivan in JoBo?

I don't know that I ever saw Sullivan play or remember who he played. I actually do like his commentary with Settles on Monday night's on the radio though. He's not as good as Jess but he seems pretty knowledgeable

I don't know that I ever saw Sullivan play or remember who he played. I actually do like his commentary with Settles on Monday night's on the radio though. He's not as good as Jess but he seems pretty knowledgeable

You should of just replied with the emoticon with the winky face. It's all good brutha, you just trying to make things interesting in hawkeyeland.;)

You didn't see Jake Sullivan play? This might explain things.

I have seen him play before but I don't really remember him. I remember he was a shooter but he only played us 4 times I assume so it's not like he sticks out to me
Keeping the identity alive. You keep workin it, but just know none of us are buying it.

I have seen him play before but I don't really remember him. I remember he was a shooter but he only played us 4 times I assume so it's not like he sticks out to me

are you from Iowa? Do you watch basketball? I get that you are trying to prove that you don't watch the Cyclones but for as much smack as you talk about "knowing" college basketball you would think you know or remember most Cyclone teams depending on your age.

and I must say, this coming down to me thinking you might be just a kid - which is cool, and I would like to be the first to apologize. You'll grow wiser as you age young grasshopper.

are you from Iowa? Do you watch basketball? I get that you are trying to prove that you don't watch the Cyclones but for as much smack as you talk about "knowing" college basketball you would think you know or remember most Cyclone teams depending on your age.

I do love college basketball and watch it a lot. That being said I know who he is and I remember him being a good shooter but he doesn't really stand out to me. Players like Royce White and George Niang stand out to me and I remember their games but I don't remember Sullivan being all that

I've never seen a thread backfire so much on the creator before on any board that I've ever visited. Not even the "E.T. for the atari 2600 is going to be the best video game ever made" would have gotten so much flak.

Latest posts