Bohannon crow anyone?

56has been saying for months Jordan is a bad shooter and he shoots too much.

He's proven he's not only a really good shooter, he's really good at getting his high percentage shots off. That what a lot of our players have trouble with.

Yeah, I've been pretty sure it was Twins for a long time. Like you said, he posts EXACTLY like him. Then when he come over here and posted that 74% poll stuff, just like some other guys were posting there it was like a dead giveaway.

Yep... and this Bohannon thing is right up CyTwins alley. He has a history of picking out one Hawkeye player to bag on, and then be dead wrong about. Aaron White, Peter Jok, and now Bohannon. Same exact track record. His posting style is identical too. He posts his opinion like it's a well-known fact even though it's just that... an opinion. An opinion that almost always ends up being wrong. 56 is CyTwins.

It's actually to the point now where I love it because anyone CyTwins decides to rag on turns out to be a damn good player. It's good mojo.

Yep... and this Bohannon thing is right up CyTwins alley. He has a history of picking out one Hawkeye player to bag on, and then be dead wrong about. Aaron White, Peter Jok, and now Bohannon. Same exact track record. His posting style is identical too. He posts his opinion like it's a well-known fact even though it's just that... an opinion. An opinion that almost always ends up being wrong. 56 is CyTwins.

It's actually to the point now where I love it because anyone CyTwins decides to rag on turns out to be a damn good player. It's good mojo.

Maybe he's actually a hawk fan disguised as a cyclone troll pretending to be a hawk fan because he knows every time he rags on a player, they end up being good??

I see I'm back to being a clone and Twins fan again haha.

See, this is where you slip. You act as though you don't know what the Twins part of CyTwins means. It's pretty classic deflection. I've always wondered if you actually were an Iowa fan, just a super douchey one. But things like this is where I wonder if you aren't CyTwins.

Jury is still out if a dumb ISU fan or a dumb Iowa fan, but regardless, you're being pretty douchey on the Jbo subject. However, I am pot committed, so I want this thread going to 200 pages...and into the NH Hall of Fame.

After that, you should be thanked, and then banned....
obstinacy-standing-alone-is-the-weakest-of-all-things-in-one-whose-mind-is-not-possessed-by-wisdom-quote-1.jpg

I liked it better when I was called Vin because at least then I was being accused of being a clone fan who I don't like at all and a Twins fan who I'm completely indifferent to.

Crazy that it bothers you to be called a Twins fan, but you seem very unbothered when people call you a Clone fan.

Crazy that it bothers you to be called a Twins fan, but you seem very unbothered when people call you a Clone fan.

I've been called a clone fan on here since day 1 because I don't pump sunshine like some of you. I call it like it is so if people call me a clone fan because I'm pessimistic about things so that at least makes sense to me. People would rather just call me a clone fan instead of actually realizing I'm speaking the truth most of the time. I don't get the Twins thing though, I'm a Cubs fan and couldn't name one player on the Twins roster and I even play fantasy baseball

I've been called a clone fan on here since day 1 because I don't pump sunshine like some of you. I call it like it is so if people call me a clone fan because I'm pessimistic about things so that at least makes sense to me. People would rather just call me a clone fan instead of actually realizing I'm speaking the truth most of the time. I don't get the Twins thing though, I'm a Cubs fan and couldn't name one player on the Twins roster and I even play fantasy baseball

Lots and lots and lots of pessimist post on here. Nobody thinks lightning1 is a Clown fan.

I have never seen a pessimist have zero emotions about the team like you do. Look at Lightning1, he goes on a rant because he is passionate and loves the Hawks. I don't agree with him, but he actually roots for and likes the Hawks. Look at all the football pessimists, they freaking go off the deep end all the time. You it is nothing, flatline, no emotion, heck all you do in game threads (when Hawk games don't conflict with your Clone games) is take backhanded troll shots at Jordan.

You also don't mind at all that people have an easier time believing you are a Clone fan than a Hawk fan. I mean WTF dude??? Lots and lots of football pessimists in Hawk land and not one of them are mistaken for Clone fans.......You on the other hand are a Clone fan running a troll and everyone knows it.

Lots and lots and lots of pessimist post on here. Nobody thinks lightning1 is a Clown fan.

I have never seen a pessimist have zero emotions about the team like you do. Look at Lightning1, he goes on a rant because he is passionate and loves the Hawks. I don't agree with him, but he actually roots for and likes the Hawks. Look at all the football pessimists, they freaking go off the deep end all the time. You it is nothing, flatline, no emotion, heck all you do in game threads (when Hawk games don't conflict with your Clone games) is take backhanded troll shots at Jordan.

You also don't mind at all that people have an easier time believing you are a Clone fan than a Hawk fan. I mean WTF dude??? Lots and lots of football pessimists in Hawk land and not one of them are mistaken for Clone fans.......You on the other hand are a Clone fan running a troll and everyone knows it.

That's a good point I never thought of before. The super negative fans are always on here typing in caps and finishing sentences with a bunch of exclamation marks. All he does is throw out per stats after a heart breaking loss.

Except the way you call it is not even remotely close to being like it is. You are delusional. You speak the truth most of the time LOL!? Everyone here noticed how you conveniently ignored Dean's post a couple pages back where he very easily rattled off like 8-10 examples of things you claimed that have since been proven to be categorically false. You have no clue what you're talking about. Wake up.

no, you don't call it like it is and that's why this is 112 pages.

Somebody want to help me out here. Do I have this correct? ISU4life=UNI4CY=foreveriowan=cytwins. There have been a couple of other usernames that I have forgot, but clearly they are the same dude. Another reason he likes being over here is that he gets more attention they can't stand him over at Cyclonefanatic. If you can't get love from your own peeps go to the enemy I guess.

So Fran is a terrible coach as of right now, butknre if we win the next 4 games it will be one of the greatest coaching performances in school history? Who knew a 4 game sample size could make that big of difference?
Alford knew

I liked it better when I was called Vin because at least then I was being accused of being a clone fan who I don't like at all and a Twins fan who I'm completely indifferent to.
I find it odd that you have said you aren't an alt but then claim to know this "vin" character.

longtime.jpg

Just rewatching the Maryland game. I can't believe how many times Bohannon had great post feeds. He's the perfect point guard for this team. Drill deep 3s and get the ball inside to Cook.

Latest posts