Bohannon crow anyone?

I've been called a clone fan on here since day 1 because I don't pump sunshine like some of you. I call it like it is so if people call me a clone fan because I'm pessimistic about things so that at least makes sense to me. People would rather just call me a clone fan instead of actually realizing I'm speaking the truth most of the time. I don't get the Twins thing though, I'm a Cubs fan and couldn't name one player on the Twins roster and I even play fantasy baseball

You don't get the Twins thing?... after 100 pages of the references? Sure.

Reactions: DJL
I've been called a clone fan on here since day 1 because I don't pump sunshine like some of you. I call it like it is so if people call me a clone fan because I'm pessimistic about things so that at least makes sense to me. People would rather just call me a clone fan instead of actually realizing I'm speaking the truth most of the time. I don't get the Twins thing though, I'm a Cubs fan and couldn't name one player on the Twins roster and I even play fantasy baseball

Well played Mauer.

I find it odd that you have said you aren't an alt but then claim to know this "vin" character.

longtime.jpg

Dean called me Vin a hundred times. I have no idea who he is and I'm sure Rob can easily confirm this is my first ever account here

I don't know what he's talking about when he says I was busted so that is why I asked what

but you do know dude. Give it up. How can we have a 100 pages of people busting you for not being a Hawkeye fan and you don't know what he's talking about?

Can we get this thread back on track to the fact that Bohannon is better than anyone expected and perennial dumby 56 is wrong about everything except his "limb" he went out on that a team starting 4 freshman not named Kentucky probably wouldn't make the tourney.

Edit: and yes 56, I know that they only start 3 freshman lately and you see that in the box scores.