Bohannon crow anyone?

Why talk about the Omaha game when discussing the season? Those games and performances matter, especially when you are trying to compare him to other players.

This early performances don't matter right now. Do you think Fran should play lineups vs Wisconsin based on what guys were doing vs Neb Omaha?

You said yourself that conference games will show who the real player are. You then went on to tell us that Jordan would struggle horribly during conference play against the bigger, better and more physical defenders in the B1G.

This early performances don't matter right now. Do you think Fran should play lineups vs Wisconsin based on what guys were doing vs Neb Omaha?

You said yourself that conference games will show who the real player are. You then went on to tell us that Jordan would struggle horribly during conference play against the bigger, better and more physical defenders in the B1G.

I did? I didn't think the Big Ten would be this bad this year that's for sure

I care about defense, that is why I liked Mike Gesell even though he wasn't real good offensively.

Don't confuse me not buying into an individual defensive rating that uses teams stats or calculate it as not caring about D. I have consistently said Jordan, Pete, Cook, Ellington and Pemsl aren't good defenders

I saw a great stat yesterday talking about Jarrod's PER in the D League and how good it is. I was going to share it but didn't want to get you upset putting out made up stats

Yeah Jordan has played a ton of minutes and shot the ball a lot

1. He has a very good 3 PT %. He can shoot as many 3s as he wants if he maintains his current percentage.

2. He has played less minutes then your boys Tony Carr & Charlie Moore but neither have eclipsed 125 assists.

So as with most of your posts, you're completely wrong. Try again.

I did? I didn't think the Big Ten would be this bad this year that's for sure

You repeatedly said JBo padded his stats against weak OOC teams. Doesn't matter if the top of the B1G is down a little this year, it's still wayyyy better than the OOC....and Jbo's stats are better in conf than out.

Self...awareness. learn some.

1. He has a very good 3 PT %. He can shoot as many 3s as he wants if he maintains his current percentage.

2. He has played less minutes then your boys Tony Carr & Charlie Moore but neither have eclipsed 125 assists.

So as with most of your posts, you're completely wrong. Try again.

Moore and Carr are asked to score more and don't have Jok on their team to rack up those unimpressive assists. Carr has 123 assists

56, Will you kill yourself if the Hawkeyes make the NCAA tourney? Serious question.

You do realize they've still have a chance to make it right? You must be too busy preparing yourself for when the clowns get knocked out by Hampton in their opening tourney game.

56, Will you kill yourself if the Hawkeyes make the NCAA tourney? Serious question.

You do realize they've still have a chance to make it right? You must be too busy preparing yourself for when the clowns get knocked out by Hampton in their opening tourney game.

I would be so happy if we made the tournament. Would probably be one of the best coaching performances in school history

I would be so happy if we made the tournament. Would probably be one of the best coaching performances in school history

So Fran is a terrible coach as of right now, butknre if we win the next 4 games it will be one of the greatest coaching performances in school history? Who knew a 4 game sample size could make that big of difference?

Moore and Carr are asked to score more and don't have Jok on their team to rack up those unimpressive assists. Carr has 123 assists

They aren't close to 65 3s unfortunately. If only they could shoot like Jordan. Hey, do you think Jordan is a good shooter?

I went over to cyfanatic, and I agree 56 has to be CyTwins or the other dbag they have posting in the Iowa basketball thread.

He can say whatever he wants to say, but I'm pretty positive he is CyTwins. Same exact posting style. Obsessed with trying to troll the Hawks, and wrong with his predictions close to 100% of the time. CyTwins can't resist. He's obsessed with the Hawks. So obsessed that he can't see things clearly so he ends up making absurd predictions which always end up being way off target.

There's a long history here with CyTwins. It goes way back. Dude has been obsessively wrong about Iowa for years now. He just has no clue what he's talking about.

He can say whatever he wants to say, but I'm pretty positive he is CyTwins. Same exact posting style. Obsessed with trying to troll the Hawks, and wrong with his predictions close to 100% of the time. CyTwins can't resist. He's obsessed with the Hawks. So obsessed that he can't see things clearly so he ends up making absurd predictions which always end up being way off target.

There's a long history here with CyTwins. It goes way back. Dude has been obsessively wrong about Iowa for years now. He just has no clue what he's talking about.
I can't imagine the amount of time he spends on message boards. It's insane. You are correct though, the posting style, stats, ect. are a dead match with CyTwins.

Yeah, I've been pretty sure it was Twins for a long time. Like you said, he posts EXACTLY like him. Then when he come over here and posted that 74% poll stuff, just like some other guys were posting there it was like a dead giveaway.

Latest posts