Bohannon crow anyone?

You were right, in your own mind or lack there of.
I don't know if Iowa makes the NCAA tournament or the NIT tournament, but except for one bad call in the Minnesota game they could of won a couple of other games. I don't think I'd blame the team for officiating error.

621505.jpg

Here was the reasoning for "YES"

This team is young, but fast and athletic. Sure, they're young, but there are plenty of teams (i.e. Kentucky) that win with young guys.

Here is the reasoning for "NO"

This team should be fun, but likely will drop some close games due to inexperience. Maybe NIT, but probably not the NCAA...

74% of the people voted yes and thought we would make the Tournament.

Why do you keep saying 'people?' As I said, I voted multiple times in Jon's poll. Season isn't over yet, big shooter 6556. You should save your argument for March when the season is finished.

This thread will continue as long as 56 continues to be wrong... which unfortunately for all of us is probably forever. Unless he gets banned that is.

This thread will continue as long as 56 continues to be wrong... which unfortunately for all of us is probably forever. Unless he gets banned that is.

No kidding, plus the only thing 56 has is Jordan isn't a good defender.....well no shit we all know that. Yet to go on and on and on about how he is a bad shooter, and shouldn't be taking shots is just beyond stupid. Not only that, but it means you don't believe in advanced stats. Right now Jordan is a 54% eFG% and over a 114 Orating in B1G play, he should be shooting it more.

So 56, which is it, do you believe in advanced stats or not? Is Jordan a good offensive player? Should he be shooting more often, less often, or about the same?

http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/...cle_2b8130ab-4bda-517b-942e-0d65180abde5.html

Great article for you @Hawk5656

My favorite quotes:

"Three Big Ten freshmen have produced 125-plus assists and 60-plus 3-pointers in a season: Michigan’s Daniel Horton, Ohio State’s D’Angelo Russell and Bohannon"

"Two freshmen in the country have at least 65 3s and 125 assists: UCLA’s Lonzo Ball and Bohannon"

"The Badgers failed to land their top three targets — Payton Pritchard (Oregon), Xavier Simpson (Michigan) and JaQuori McLaughlin (Oregon State)"
-Funny that a team coming off two final fours and a sweet sixteen ended up with a fallback at PG.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/...cle_2b8130ab-4bda-517b-942e-0d65180abde5.html

My favorite quotes:

"Three Big Ten freshmen have produced 125-plus assists and 60-plus 3-pointers in a season: Michigan’s Daniel Horton, Ohio State’s D’Angelo Russell and Bohannon"

"Two freshmen in the country have at least 65 3s and 125 assists: UCLA’s Lonzo Ball and Bohannon"

"The Badgers failed to land their top three targets — Payton Pritchard (Oregon), Xavier Simpson (Michigan) and JaQuori McLaughlin (Oregon State)"
-Funny that a team coming off two final fours and a sweet sixteen ended up with a fallback at PG.

And I think it's safe to say 56 has officially been buried!

200.webp

200.webp

My favorite quotes:

Man, what's up with Zach recruiting against Iowa?

No kidding, plus the only thing 56 has is Jordan isn't a good defender.....well no shit we all know that. Yet to go on and on and on about how he is a bad shooter, and shouldn't be taking shots is just beyond stupid. Not only that, but it means you don't believe in advanced stats. Right now Jordan is a 54% eFG% and over a 114 Orating in B1G play, he should be shooting it more.

So 56, which is it, do you believe in advanced stats or not? Is Jordan a good offensive player? Should he be shooting more often, less often, or about the same?

Jbo has been a liability on defense plenty this season, but I will point out that we abandoned the 3/4 press in the Maryland game and we got back and sank into the zone D. I will say that the Maryland game was by far the best defense I have seen from Jordan. It was almost as if he wasn't a liability. I think we need to lose the press for the rest of the season and work on tightening up the zone. I think it fits our personnel. It removes the stress defensively from out guards having to stay in front of people.

Why are you only talking offense and conference play like defense and non conference play doesn't matter? That's dumb even for you

My favorite quotes:

Yeah Jordan has played a ton of minutes and shot the ball a lot

Why are you only talking offense and conference play like defense and non conference play doesn't matter? That's dumb even for you

I see you bringing up Cook and Pemsl bad saying they are good and you don't need bring up their awful defense. So I figure why bring up Jordan's? Every Iowa fans know those 3 play bad defense.

Crazy that only Ball is doing what Jordan is doing this year shooting and distributing the ball.

I see you bringing up Cook and Pemsl bad saying they are good and you don't need bring up their awful defense. So I figure why bring up Jordan's? Every Iowa fans know those 3 play bad defense.

Crazy that only Ball is doing what Jordan is doing this year shooting and distributing the ball.

Pemsl and Cook are way better defensively than Jordan. Not even close but you only care about offense so I'm sure you don't even notice Fran having to try to hide Jordan every chance he can get

Pemsl and Cook are way better defensively than Jordan. Not even close but you only care about offense so I'm sure you don't even notice Fran having to try to hide Jordan every chance he can get

You don't watch many games, Cook and Pemsl are really bad defensively. Fran plays zone whenever Jordan is not on the court to protect agaisnt Jok, Cook, Pemsl, and Ellingsons bad defense.

It only proves you are a troll when you only bag on one bad defender when we have a team full of bad defenders.

Again, why does games that happened 2 months ago mean anything for how a freshman is playing now? Are you still going to bring up Bohannon's freshman non conference stats at this time next year?

I can see it now. 3 years from now on page 2800 of this thead you will be arguing that Bohannon doesn't deserve 1st team Big 10 because those first 8 games his freshman year he had a terrible per.

You don't watch many games, Cook and Pemsl are really bad defensively. Fran plays zone whenever Jordan is not on the court to protect agaisnt Jok, Cook, Pemsl, and Ellingsons bad defense.

It only proves you are a troll when you only bag on one bad defender when we have a team full of bad defenders.

I know Cook, Pemsl, Jok and Ellingson are bad defenders, they are just not hear as bad as Jordan but you only care about offense so it doesn't really matter

Again, why does games that happened 2 months ago mean anything for how a freshman is playing now? Are you still going to bring up Bohannon's freshman non conference stats at this time next year?

I can see it now. 3 years from now on page 2800 of this thead you will be arguing that Bohannon doesn't deserve 1st team Big 10 because those first 8 games his freshman year he had a terrible per.

Why talk about the Omaha game when discussing the season? Those games and performances matter, especially when you are trying to compare him to other players.

I know Cook, Pemsl, Jok and Ellingson are bad defenders, they are just not hear as bad as Jordan but you only care about offense so it doesn't really matter

I care about defense, that is why I liked Mike Gesell even though he wasn't real good offensively.

Don't confuse me not buying into an individual defensive rating that uses teams stats or calculate it as not caring about D. I have consistently said Jordan, Pete, Cook, Ellington and Pemsl aren't good defenders

Latest posts