Barkley Hill in IC this weekend?

thejumper5

According to 247Sports' list of OVs to Iowa, Barkley Hill (Parade All-American RB from Cedar Falls) is in town this weekend. This is a change from earlier this week, when he was not on the list. Has anyone seen this anywhere else?

2012 Iowa Football Visits

Hasn't he already committed to ISU? Hope we don't backstab them simply because we are now desperate.

If I were the kid, I would go to the school the really wanted me.

Commitments mean nothing till they sign. I wouldn't be shocked in the least if this kid changes his mind.

Major coup? No

To land a Parade All-American who's been committed to your instate rival for nine months and plays a major need position at a time when it wouldn't allow your rival to fill the spot with anyone close to as talented would probably the biggest steal (top 3 steals at least) in Iowa recruiting in the last 10 years.

To land a Parade All-American who's been committed to your instate rival for nine months and plays a major need position at a time when it wouldn't allow your rival to fill the spot with anyone close to as talented would probably the biggest steal (top 3 steals at least) in Iowa recruiting in the last 10 years.

pretty good follow up - hard to argue.

i thought the same thing the guy above you did - (mainly because he is a clown recruit) - but you make a good case.

Given all the factors we need to land Lynch or Hill or come up with a nice sleeper RB. Game changed for us when Coker left. We need a solid RB or two more

Anyone know how Barkley's knee rehab is coming? Looked like a pretty nasty injury against Bettendorf in the HS football playoffs.

So given that a few of us would be OK with Hill backing out of his verbal to ISU, we'd be OK with Jaleel backing out of his to Iowa?

we have a solid rb in 4* Garmon, 3* Shaw the RB out of NJ would be a good aggition, 3* Lynch would be a good addition.
3*'s Malloy and Dawson are going to walk on
Malloy is listed at 6'1 195 with 4.4 40 times
Dawson is listed as being 6'1 220 with 4.5 40 times, again the rb position is filling up.
also Garmon its not about stars so much as it is about the measurements, 6'1 195 4.4 40 time

we have a solid rb in 4* Garmon, 3* Shaw the RB out of NJ would be a good aggition, 3* Lynch would be a good addition.
3*'s Malloy and Dawson are going to walk on
Malloy is listed at 6'1 195 with 4.4 40 times
Dawson is listed as being 6'1 220 with 4.5 40 times, again the rb position is filling up.
also Garmon its not about stars so much as it is about the measurements, 6'1 195 4.4 40 time

As for Lynch, it sounds like he is really enjoying his visit to PSU this weekend.

Latest posts