Barkley Hill in IC this weekend?

i am not sure about depth, as Iowa list 6 rb on the roster, and one scholarship commit and Dawson is walking on as is Malloy who has a chance to recieve a scholly later on if he keeps out of trouble, that makes 9 rb's, i do expect 1-2 switching position, we do have depth but no established starters

malloy never sees the field as a rb. if he ends up on the field offensively he will be a wr. he runs really upright and is quite slender. also he doesnt strike me as tough enough to take the continual pounding at rb. rb for many hs is where you put your best athlete and that is what he was. dont get me wrong he is a playmaker and if (big if) he can keep his nose clean (ala wegher) then i can see him be a solid wr.

It's a realativley new developement, I'd say within the last year or so things have gotten alot worse as far as disrepect. I guess it is pretty easy to be a tough guy hiding behind a screen name in moms basement. I just laugh it off, take it for what it is. I try to look for people that actually want to talk sports, but those people are less and less. It might be a younger generation thing, but I'm not really sure.

It's been decades since I lived in Iowa. When did things change? When did people there become angry disrespectful unhappy people?

Kids dream to play for Iowa I'm sure. Given the fact he is a Cf guy, where I grew up, Cf is a very pro Iowa place. So I'm sure if Ia offers he will pull the trigger. No offense meant to ISU, but unless you grow up around Ames or within half an hour or so, you are most likely an Ia fan. However, if they ask him to walk on then he will stick with ISU. Kid can't realy go wrong either way, gets a free quality education to play a sport he loves.

Btw, here is his original post. If this doesnt deserve a little mockery, I don't know what does. This is an awfully bad post.

I haven't seen any tape of the kid play, but is there a chance he could switch positions? Or is he pretty much a RB and nothing else?

I know from his visit he was as solid of a commitment as they come. I dont blame a kid for taking a free visit but he loves Rhoads and will be a Clone.

I love this quote.

Nothing beats a free trip to Iowa City when you live in Cedar Falls. Especially in the winter it is nice when you can get to visit the south. :D

Btw, here is his original post. If this doesnt deserve a little mockery, I don't know what does. This is an awfully bad post.

Not to many people seem to agree with you, and guess what. Looks like I was right, as he switched his committment. Don't worry I do not expect an apology as you have shown to have no class, but that is probably because you do not live in Ia. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Crow!

Dumass *spelled incorrectly in your style*

Not to many people seem to agree with you, and guess what. Looks like I was right, as he switched his committment. Don't worry I do not expect an apology as you have shown to have no class, but that is probably because you do not live in Ia. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Crow!

Dumass *spelled incorrectly in your style*

You're in the wrong here. He clearly had an Iowa offer before he visited Iowa (and had an offer for quite some time).

Maybe you take offense to him calling you a ******* but you were absolutely wrong.

You're in the wrong here. He clearly had an Iowa offer before he visited Iowa (and had an offer for quite some time).

Maybe you take offense to him calling you a ******* but you were absolutely wrong.

I was right about a CF kid wanting to play for Ia over ISU. Period.

I was right about a CF kid wanting to play for Ia over ISU. Period.

This should read "a CF kid wanting to go where he'd not get instantly buried on the depth chart by many other quality RB's". Let's be honest, it's no coincidence that he changed his pledge to Iowa after the top 2 RB's left the school. It has nothing to do with him choosing one school over the other in the sense that "this one is better than that one". The kid has a great chance of playing next year at Iowa. No hard feelings toward the kid and that's pretty much the thought for most Cyclone fans.

Latest posts