Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The horror!

weyBqMZ.gif

So it's ok to take two toddlers with you to commit a crime and ignore one's plea to stop so their parents don't go to jail?

Are you really that fucking tone deaf?

Exactly what Crime are you referring to

Seems a bit ignorant to throw 2 members of the medical profession in jail

Especially 2 doctors

For basically cleaning up someone's lawn for Free

So it's ok to take two toddlers with you to commit a crime and ignore one's plea to stop so their parents don't go to jail?

Are you really that fucking tone deaf?

I just find it hilarious that you're all worked up, or at least pretending to be worked up, about a freakin' campaign sign being taken out of a yard. Yes, such a "crime". They'll maybe have to pay a $100 fine. I'm sure the toddlers were really traumatized by their parents taking a campaign sign out of a yard. Give me a fucking break snowflake.

That's hilarious. I think Trump as a person is a giant tool bag and Trump politically is average to slightly above average (his beliefs align with mine more or less) but I'm constantly defending him over stupid crap. Trump has plenty of stuff to rip on him about. You don't have to make stuff up.

That's hilarious. I think Trump as a person is a giant tool bag and Trump politically is average to slightly above average (his beliefs align with mine more or less) but I'm constantly defending him over stupid crap. Trump has plenty of stuff to rip on him about. You don't have to make stuff up.

So PC isn't PC?

You just set up a great quote about many of the voters in this country

No kidding the Dumpster tweeted "“LIBERATE MINNESOTA!” “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!” “LIBERATE VIRGINIA,” Trump said in a tweet-storm".

Yesterday he backs off his "I have total absolute power" statement from the other day. And yesterday he says it is up to the Governors to decide on when to open up the states.

Then today he tweet storms "“LIBERATE MINNESOTA!” “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!” “LIBERATE VIRGINIA,” Trump said in a tweet-storm" to incite people against the Governors, and of course only Democratic governors.

Trump definitely has a screw loose even though what he does keeps his followers frothing at the mouth.
Trump's not well. That's obvious to even a semi-impartial observer. He's doing anything he can to stay outta jail.

I just find it hilarious that you're all worked up, or at least pretending to be worked up, about a freakin' campaign sign being taken out of a yard. Yes, such a "crime". They'll maybe have to pay a $100 fine. I'm sure the toddlers were really traumatized by their parents taking a campaign sign out of a yard. Give me a fucking break snowflake.

If you can't see the real "crime" here then I hope to God you never had a hand in raising children.

There is an unpublished report saying that the virus does not last as long in direct sunlight and humid conditions. Nothing to get too excited about yet but that's encouraging news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts