Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hard to imagine stopping a virus from spreading throughout the world that has no Vaccination and limited treatment options to contain it. Especially in this day and age with how globally interactive we’ve become.. It’s disgusting how political this virus has become. On Election Day you, 82, Stanzi and Huckfinn just go vote Biden and cry about Trump doing nothing, causing right during this Pandemic.

Well, at this point, not sure how voting will even be handled.

Vote by mail might seem the obvious back up plan... but like you said, everything gets political.

Sorry. Wife works for Mayo guys. All employees can see the internal Covid data and charts. If there is so damn much death and illness, wouldn't you think some of that would have overflowed to Mayo, the best hospital in the nation? There isn't a DAMN THING going on at Mayo right now, besides furloughed employees and pay cuts. Basically, Mayo is CLOSED. Explain that.

The location of the hospital?

It’s hard to imagine stopping a virus from spreading throughout the world that has no Vaccination and limited treatment options to contain it. Especially in this day and age with how globally interactive we’ve become.. It’s disgusting how political this virus has become. On Election Day you, 82, Stanzi and Huckfinn just go vote Biden and cry about Trump doing nothing, causing right during this Pandemic.
I agree that stopping it was impossible short of always freezing international travel every time a new virus shows up. Seems like a risky thing to do, although this time it would have paid off.

But who do you test and how often do you test them. There 330,000,000 people in America. If you test 100,000 per day it would take almost 10 years to test them all.

I don’t understand the lack of urgency regarding testing. You test everyone, multiple times. The new Abbott test cartridges are $40 each. Invoke the Defense Production Act on multiple companies until we are producing 1 billion tests a month. Then everyone in the country is tested 3 times a month. Isolate and quarantine those that test positive until the virus is isolated and destroyed. Everyone is back to work in the meantime. That would cost $40 Billion - $50 Billion per month, a drop in the bucket compared to the trillions of dollars in bailouts, PPP, not to mention lost tax revenues and other economic damage.

I don’t understand the lack of urgency regarding testing. You test everyone, multiple times. The new Abbott test cartridges are $40 each. Invoke the Defense Production Act on multiple companies until we are producing 1 billion tests a month. Then everyone in the country is tested 3 times a month. Isolate and quarantine those that test positive until the virus is isolated and destroyed. Everyone is back to work in the meantime. That would cost $40 Billion - $50 Billion per month, a drop in the bucket compared to the trillions of dollars in bailouts, PPP, not to mention lost tax revenues and other economic damage.

I live in the des moines area. How could they manage taking tests from that many people a few times per month? Your idea would work great. I just don't know if its feasible. They would need thousands of testing areas working around the clock.

This guy does a great job explaining how hydroxychloroquine & zinc work. Since artemisinin (sweet wormwood) also blocks hemoglobin catabolism, I wonder if it would work as well. For those who don't know, artemisinin is also used to treat malaria. It's a natural version from the sweet wormwood plant but also has synthetic versions.

Wormwood

Alright Alright Alright

5876b093bc43140be0632c327d9107d8.jpg

Le Fee Verte

:cool:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/1...exposing-little-tyrants-all-over-the-country/

"The Coronavirus Is Exposing Little Tyrants All Over The Country

Some mayors and governors seem to think their authority is limitless in the face of the pandemic. They need a remedial lesson in the Constitution."

This is hilarious considering an hour later Trump came out and said he has total authority. I'm glad we have mayors and governors who actually care about keeping people safe.

I live in the des moines area. How could they manage taking tests from that many people a few times per month? Your idea would work great. I just don't know if its feasible. They would need thousands of testing areas working around the clock.

Gov Walz today said he isn’t comfortable opening up MN until the state is testing 5,000 per day and 40,000 a week in A mixture of test of who’s had it and who’s got it!! He stated we need to know who has it and who doesn’t! Most ridiculous and very unrealistic. The state to date hasn’t even tested 40,000 since the outbreak occurred almost a month ago..

Well that would put people back to work if they had the right PPE. These newer tests are a finger prick tests that draw a drop of blood and give a quick result.

And you have a good point. What happens as you start producing lots of tests the price goes down as the companies recover their development costs. And you know what with the Defense Proc Act and power of the Fed you negotiate those prices down to just over cost due to national emergency.

And you put skilled, unemployed people to work setting up testing stations and managing this testing program.

These are the types of things that are already in pandemic plans but are not being used but instead argued about at the highest Fed levels.

This is hilarious considering an hour later Trump came out and said he has total authority. I'm glad we have mayors and governors who actually care about keeping people safe.

You're in your car in a church parking lot for an Easter service, you're safe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts