Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsweek collated promised Fed testing numbers to be 27 million by end of March and they report the actual number is about 1 million. Wow some of you think Fauci and Birx were way off in their predictions. These testing numbers are terrible. As Birx said a couple of days ago we need to get testing on every healthcare worker to get infected ones isolated and well so they can go back to work. A lot of early testing and testing still is done by the States.

At least the Fed has control over their testing promises!!! Where they failed.

As someone who had a serious viral lung infection which went to bacterial pneumonia let's not forget the 15% of people seriously ill who survive who will take probably a long time to really recover. During Jr High and High School I ran a lot of long distances, 6 to 10 miles, and seemed to be able to go forever until I needed water. I was in Univ of Iowa student health for 2 weeks 2nd semester of my freshman year. While being released the doctors showed me the shadowy scarring in my lower lungs where I had the illness. I dont know if I ever had my full breathing and endurance for running back afterwards.

Covid attacks the whole lungs from what was reported. Some of these survivors I think are going to have continued respiratory issues.

This is not an economic crisis?? You’ve got to be kidding me 85.

That was a quote and I should have finished by saying the experts said basically get control of virus outbreak and limit deaths then open society. If you wanted no closing of the economy and maybe a million + deaths then that is your stance.

If you're searching for depressing stories go to the Drudge Website. Man that has become a cesspool of exaggeration and hysteria.

haha, you mean you cant make a medium cooked burger out of fatty 80% ground beef, a few slices of bacon, a big slice of cheddar, on a butter grilled bun, with mustard fatty mayo.

and pan fry some sliced potatoes in oil to a crispy outside coating and all that will satisfy your grease needs.

We have found some great sales on frozen pizzas and the Bellatori brand, or some name like that, is really good.

I've always tried to cook relatively healthy so the excess grease isn't something I'm very familiar with. Either way, its just not the same lol.

What should have been done.

Shut down international traffic immediately.

Isolate nursing homes and those with underlying issues.

Years ago put tax teeth behind healthy weight.

Think of it this way. The Navy Captain of the Carrier. He did the political expedient thing. He allowed his ship and crew to go to DaNang which was real close to a nation in Crisis that had reason to to want a US carrier out of the area. DaNang is a major city in a non transparent nation.

A real hero would have bucked command to keep his crew safe. That would have been a real hero who would have silently been a hero. He allowed his men ashore to mix with the locals for political purposes.

How our nation is being handled a lot like that. Now we're are in trouble. The Fed bailout will come at a high cost. Why stop there. Why not give everyone 25k.

We are screwed due to inept leadership across political lines. Now it's about Band-Aids.

As far as those who thinks it's not that bad or will get far worse. Not a one of you knows. Not one

Fact is we had no heroes.

You out to see the RN recruiting boards recruiting young naive ladies with the lure of you can be a hero and make 13k per week. And the number of RN deaths is not slight.

It is about getting exposed but even more....how much you are exposed.

I'd argue that the doctors, nurses, and first responders being exposed to it shift after shift, yet doing what they can to save lives while risking their own are "heroes". But maybe you were referring to political heroes and I misunderstood.

How so? Hahaha what a stretch it is to make that comparison. Lmao
You said, if I'm reading this correctly, that all the people who work to make the multi billion dollar business of restaurants run, can suddenly pigeon hole themselves into doing the same for HvVees and Piggly Wigglys and A&P's (are they still around)

LMAO! You are old enough to remember when going to the roadside hamburger or hot dog stand or drive in was a part of Americana.. Now you're going to ask those people to pack ham salad sandwiches? Right!

I'd argue that the doctors, nurses, and first responders being exposed to it shift after shift, yet doing what they can to save lives while risking their own are "heroes". But maybe you were referring to political heroes and I misunderstood.

Wasn't my intention. However some nurses are going into the zones for the pay and the basic nurse desire to help, but doing so very naively, that is apparent on the discussion boards.

If you travel nurse you can knock down 100k in 3 months if you can stay healthy.

When they arrive they are shocked as to the working conditions. Both the shock of how people are dying, but also the lack of protective equipment. Also nurses assigned to vents and ICU wo experience. Vents can kill people wo proper training. Not working in areas they signed up for. Desperation. Cold management decisions

Sweden got its first case the same time the U.S. got its first case... No lockdown for them.

"Sweden sees just 77 new deaths from coronavirus and number of new infections drops by a quarter to just 544 as nation continues to resist lockdown"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8208397/Sweden-sees-just-77-new-deaths-coronavirus.html

Daily Mail is not credible. Stats might be but try reading Enquirer.

And using your own words against you, aside from being not considered credible, they are liberal.

Daily Mail is not credible. Stats might be but try reading Enquirer.

And using your own words against you, aside from being not considered credible, they are liberal.
So, what I should have said was by credible, you mean it agrees with your own beliefs. Is that better?

I guess I'm confused...

What has happened in the last 48 hours that would make the cold/flu people think they were suddenly right all along?

April-10_map.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts