2nd Annual Cy-Hawk Team (Combined Roster Starters)

To be a Hawk fan one must have an ego and the biggest ego thing is the feeling that ISU's game against Iowa is the super bowl, this is completely wrong, it was McCarney's not the fans'. Also which game do you think ISU will circle this year? Wont be Iowa, I can think of a team that is headed to the Big 10 that ISU wants to kick the crap out of for leaving the league.

wont happen. Nebby will bend you over and not even have the courtesy to use lube.

oh it's not the fans' super bowl? why is it that the only game that they sell out is the Iowa and Nebraska game?
Have you been to a game at ISU, when was the last time we sold out for Iowa, it wasnt last year, the last sell out was the first game of the year last season.

wait... Gene's your coach again? thought he used you as a stepping stone to a more storied program...

Just leave ISU4Lyf alone. he's obviously a complete idiot.

Most ISU fans that I know would rather have had last season going to a bowl but losing 35-3 to Iowa than win 3 games and beat Iowa.

Just like I'm sure Iowa fans would much rather win 11 games and go to a BCS bowl while losing to ISU like their Orange Bowl year against USC than beat ISU and not go to a BCS bowl.

Common sense, really.

Just leave ISU4Lyf alone. he's obviously a complete idiot.

Most ISU fans that I know would rather have had last season going to a bowl but losing 35-3 to Iowa than win 3 games and beat Iowa.

Just like I'm sure Iowa fans would much rather win 11 games and go to a BCS bowl while losing to ISU like their Orange Bowl year against USC than beat ISU and not go to a BCS bowl.

Common sense, really.
Go take a poll on this above stat about your known "ISU fans." This super bowl thing is just an ego issue with Hawkeye fans, Deace has brought this up several times on the show. Like he and Jon said, how many ISU fans were sitting in Phoenix thinking wow I wish we woulda beat Iowa, none, ego's gotta have one to be a Hawk fan. I would take a win over Texas/OU over a W over Iowa this year.

Have you been to a game at ISU, when was the last time we sold out for Iowa, it wasnt last year, the last sell out was the first game of the year last season.

Easy buddy, no one on this board told your AD to force all his OWN fans to buy season tickets just to watch Iowa vs Iowa State. We did our part and bought all the overpriced tickets he offered, you should be embarrased that you weren't able to sell out the Iowa vs Iowa State game.

As for the Iowa/ISU team, fine let this Sims dude (I have no stats becuase I don't know anything about him) start but don't go telling us that he is god's gift to SS. The other 14 Hawkeyes on the starting lineup will pick up the slack.

Go take a poll on this above stat about your known "ISU fans." This super bowl thing is just an ego issue with Hawkeye fans, Deace has brought this up several times on the show. Like he and Jon said, how many ISU fans were sitting in Phoenix thinking wow I wish we woulda beat Iowa, none, ego's gotta have one to be a Hawk fan. I would take a win over Texas/OU over a W over Iowa this year.

Serious Question... How likely do you think an ISU win over Texas/OU is this year?

Go take a poll on this above stat about your known "ISU fans." This super bowl thing is just an issue with clown fans, Williams has brought this up several times on his twilight websites. Like he said, many ISU fans were sitting in their own urine thinking wow I wish we woulda beat Iowa, ego's; gotta have none to be a clown fan. I would take a win over UNI this year.

I fixed some of your spelling but, other than that..Agree fully bro.

Serious Question... How likely do you think an ISU win over Texas/OU is this year?
ISU will play Texas tough, comes down to 10 points, ISU will be given no shot and thats fine, I actually think ISU can win that game if they catch some breaks, no McCoy, Shipley, that is big. As for OU, no, they are a legit NC team.

Well that's just stupid. Slim to none is the answer you should always get.

Oh, I'm well aware of what I "should" get, and I've read what the realistic fans on CF have said about these games. I am just curious to know how he (I assume he's a he) sees these games playing out.

Oh, I'm well aware of what I "should" get, and I've read what the realistic fans on CF have said about these games. I am just curious to know how he (I assume he's a he) sees these games playing out.
Whats realistic, to think ISU is still in the Walden and Chizik days?

ISU will play Texas tough, comes down to 10 points, ISU will be given no shot and thats fine, I actually think ISU can win that game if they catch some breaks, no McCoy, Shipley, that is big. As for OU, no, they are a legit NC team.

What do you mean by "ISU will be given no shot and thats fine"?

ISU will play Texas though, comes down to 100 points, ISU will be given no shot and thats obvious, I actually think ISU can win that game if they catch some breaks, and by breaks I mean Texas gets in a plane crash on the way to Ames. no McCoy, Shipley, no that is irrelevant. As for Iowa, no, they are a legit NC team.

Man your spelling is rough bro...but...you are on FIRE. Couldn't agree with you more. Keep posting!

Latest posts