2nd Annual Cy-Hawk Team (Combined Roster Starters)

Pretty close to what I had. I'd probably take Sims over Greenwood (Sims and Sash's stats last year were pretty similar, BTW), but I'd also take Reisner over Franklin.

ISU should never, ever have a TE ahead of Iowa. Ever. Not after all the talent the Hawkeyes have produced at that position. A 1 year starter at Iowa at the position is a better choice than a 4 yr starter from ISU (for example)… for the TE spot. Reisner is better, I’d also put CJ ahead of Franklin… or Getz… or Gimm… or Griggs… Iowa is stacked at the TE spot.

Jon, you realized that we're trying to NOT feed the trolls around here right? While I don't disagree with the list at all, I'm sure you've "disrespected" the Cyclones somehow. It's only a matter time before THH or ISU4LYF show up.

Posted at 0927 this morning.....

David Sims would start anywhere in the Big 10 thats my biggest problem, he would demolish Greenwood. I think Stanzi and Arnaud is a toss up, both have ALOT to prove. As for the likebackers, I would take Klein for sure over Tarp, speed and agility are stronger points for Klein. Also Im a big Bailey Johnson fan, he would probably be unstoppable if either of our ends could get pressure, if ISU had Clayborn I would take Bailey Johnson over either one of Iowa's DTs.

Posted at 1035. You're slipping ISUNIGuy4CyLyf.

You would take a freshman (or is Klein a soph) over a senior with three years in the program? How can you say any of those things about Klein when his playing time has been limited at best?

I can't believe I'm going to say this but ISU was ranked 43rd last year in total defense. Not necessarily "one of the worst in the nation". That being said they were 112 in 2008 and 96 in 2007. So historically yes one of the worst, last season... average.

Once again, terrible posts with little stats, must be a HN thing. ISU was 43rd in total defense and in the top 25 in scoring defense.

Must be a you can't read thing.

5 years, 2 coaches, and 1 win since ago.
35-3, go home.

Last year.

I would have Sims at SS and Sash at FS. Between Sims and Greenwood I think you are splitting hairs and have to decide what you need that guy to do. I also don't know how you put Reynolds on the list. I would have had Darks or Williams ahead of him based on last year. Reynolds may end up the best but Williams showed a lot last year.

David Sims would start anywhere in the Big 10 thats my biggest problem, he would demolish Greenwood. I think Stanzi and Arnaud is a toss up, both have ALOT to prove. As for the likebackers, I would take Klein for sure over Tarp, speed and agility are stronger points for Klein. Also Im a big Bailey Johnson fan, he would probably be unstoppable if either of our ends could get pressure, if ISU had Clayborn I would take Bailey Johnson over either one of Iowa's DTs.

EXACTLY........WOW...are you freaking joking here or what...Dude go some where else, because that is laughable. Our DLine is head and shoulders above ISU's.

Latest posts