2nd Annual Cy-Hawk Team (Combined Roster Starters)

Wasnt because of his record against Iowa.

So applying that logic Ferentz still has his job regardless of his record against Iowa State, making your McCarney vs. Ferentz argument mute. Do you want to keep playing?

if Iowa loses every year to Iowa State and goes 11-1 every year and goes to a BCS bowl every year and Iowa State goes 1-11 because everybody knows that is their super bowl. I am perfectly fine with that.

if Iowa loses every year to Iowa State and goes 11-1 every year and goes to a BCS bowl every year and Iowa State goes 1-11 because everybody knows that is their super bowl. I am perfectly fine with that.

I wish there was a "like" button on here like facebook. I "like" your post :)

Whats wrong with messing with Hawkeye fans? I have alot of friends that are Hawkeye fans.

Because the more you argue for ISU the way you are doing, the more they think the following is true.

Most normal (basically anyone other that ISU4LYF) ISU fans don't care if ISU beats Iowa at all, what matters is overall record.

To be a Hawk fan one must have an ego and the biggest ego thing is the feeling that ISU's game against Iowa is the super bowl, this is completely wrong, it was McCarney's not the fans'. Also which game do you think ISU will circle this year? Wont be Iowa, I can think of a team that is headed to the Big 10 that ISU wants to kick the crap out of for leaving the league.

Latest posts