2019 Tyreke Locure

Still wondering if anyone knows what kind of practice player he is. Is he coachable? Does he work on gameplans? Or is he just an extremely good prep athlete? His success at the next level is probably dependent on being coachable and doing the work to understand and execute gameplans.
Well he's going to North. Which is as ghetto as it gets as far as the Dsm schools go. Maybe even the state. I bet whites are a minority there or pretty close to it. I highly doubt the coaching is all that good. They probably just turn him loose to do his thing. Kinda like James Harden.

Still wondering if anyone knows what kind of practice player he is. Is he coachable? Does he work on gameplans? Or is he just an extremely good prep athlete? His success at the next level is probably dependent on being coachable and doing the work to understand and execute gameplans.
Why don't you actually watch this video of how his coach speaks about him and you'll have your answer. Stop trying to just bash the kid and do your homework.

Well he's going to North. Which is as ghetto as it gets as far as the Dsm schools go. Maybe even the state. I bet whites are a minority there or pretty close to it. I highly doubt the coaching is all that good. They probably just turn him loose to do his thing. Kinda like James Harden.
You're not racist, right?

What do you think, @RobHowe ?

You're not racist, right?

What do you think, @RobHowe ?
You think I'm the first to call Dsm North a ghetto school? It's the poorest and most diverse school in the Dsm Metro that's a fact. If you think they hire the best coaches that 4A can get your out of your mind. Calling a spade a spade nothing racist about it.

I'm really looking more for actual information from people who have been to practices or know people who have been to their practices. Being a "ghetto school" doesn't really address the issue.

You think I'm the first to call Dsm North a ghetto school? It's the poorest and most diverse school in the Dsm Metro that's a fact. If you think they hire the best coaches that 4A can get your out of your mind. Calling a spade a spade nothing racist about it.
I dont think they like being called spades.

I'm really looking more for actual information from people who have been to practices or know people who have been to their practices. Being a "ghetto school" doesn't really address the issue.
No it doesn't. I'm not saying I'm right with any sort of certainty either. Just me guessing based on where he goes and the circumstances of how he's able to have the ultimate green light.

I dont think they like being called spades.
Probably not...

Just blows my mind how race can't be brought up in a topic without one being labeled a racist. I didn't give any opinions about the racial aspect of it either way other than guess at what the demographics of the school are compared to others. Hell I might even be wrong I didn't look it up. But I prefaced what I said with 'or close to it'. If folks think Dsm North is on the same playing field (in regards to $, coaching overall talent) with the West Des Moines schools or any of the suburbs their kidding themselves.

With 12 games played Locure is 4th in all class scoring at 30.9.
He has taken 295 shots shooting 43% overall and 28% from three.

Compare the Hilmer kid at N Linn (Upper Iowa recruit) at 17th overall. Shooting 60% overall and 40% from three on 184 shots in 12 games.

Draw your own conclusions from the data.

This thread isn't aging very well. Might be time to end it?

It's ghetto so whites must be a minority, but Hawkfnntn isn't racist... :rolleyes:

Keep trying you fools. This thread will never end.

71ab40d989bdbb4c4fe23c60d11d3c16.gif

With 12 games played Locure is 4th in all class scoring at 30.9.
He has taken 295 shots shooting 43% overall and 28% from three.

Compare the Hilmer kid at N Linn (Upper Iowa recruit) at 17th overall. Shooting 60% overall and 40% from three on 184 shots in 12 games.

Draw your own conclusions from the data.

Wow, that is chucking and ducking there. Even James Harden playing nearly 40 MGP doesn't get off that many FGA per game.

I am technologically stupid. Sorry in advance if this doesn't come through correctly. The list below is obviously missing one of the best players in the county. Oops, I read it wrong. No, looks to be correct.

Screenshot_20190117-220736.png