2019 Tyreke Locure

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
What are the chances Fran offers this kid?

"Locure is 5-foot-10 with shoes on, but he's played a huge part in North's run to state. He’s averaging 25.9 points per game this season, second-best in 4A, and he's recorded 164 assists, along with 68 steals — numbers that rank second and fifth in the class, respectively. He’s guided North to 36 wins as a two-year starter and is Prep Hoops Iowa’s No. 2 prospect in the 2019 recruiting class."

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...e-has-des-moines-north-dreaming-big/98804374/

http://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_article/show/747685?referrer_id=1227615

He's good but I worry about attitude but to be fair I don't know the kid and I haven't seen him play in a year. When I did see him play, he just showed some frustrations and he's a young kid so who knows he may have matured.

Saw him play at state vs Valley. He was the best player on the court, could have scored at will. Looks short but he's only a sophomore. Agree, he'll be good enough to play for a blue blood.

Are we talking like Kansas, Duke, North Carolina for this kid? He may end up reaching that level, but we're a ways from that happening, IMO. He's good. Those programs get elite talent, though.

Right in Fran's backyard, but this kid will play for a blueblood.

Not sure since he's pretty short and his shot is a little awkward right now. Unbelievable vision, quicks and handle though. Amateur analysis from watching 3 minutes of video of course.

If he was going to play for a blue blood, he'd have some offers by now. Iowa and ISU are just watching him currently. Best of luck to the kid though and a tremendous story.

If he was going to play for a blue blood, he'd have some offers by now. Iowa and ISU are just watching him currently. Best of luck to the kid though and a tremendous story.
Are you sure about that?
tyler_ulis5.jpg

Locure's line for last night's season opener:

28 Points; 8 Steals; 5 Assists; 4 Turnovers; 4 Rebounds

The form on his shot looks much improved compared to last year. Plus, we got to have a guy with hair like that.

Offer'em Fran.
At this point I think it's too late. Bigger schools are going to offer and Fran already offered Carton first so I imagine Locure will remember that. Bad thing is I think Carton probably goes to Wisconsin.

I trust Fran's eye for evaluation. If this kid has an attitude issue; depending on what type of attitude issue he has, I'd still take him because I think there are plenty of guys on this team that wouldn't stand for shenanigans. These guys will help him mature.

At this point I think it's too late. Bigger schools are going to offer and Fran already offered Carton first so I imagine Locure will remember that. Bad thing is I think Carton probably goes to Wisconsin.

When are these schools going to offer? He's currently not in the top 241 prospects in 2019 (the only ones with any rankings at all) on 247. He has offers from ND and Drake. I get you are excited about the kid but IMO you're blowing him way out of proportion.

As of right now only Drake and NDSU have offered. Who have you heard is going to offer him? Why wouldn't Locure listen if a B1G team offered him when nobody from a P6 has yet?

Latest posts