2019 Tyreke Locure

Sounds like Locure wasn't ejected for saying anything to a ref. A writer for the register spent more time praising Locure as a wide receiver.
Like I said before, these attempts to badmouth the kid are petty.
So what was he ejected for? Having his socks too low? It's kinda tough to get ejected from a HS football game for anything other than fighting.

Sounds like Locure wasn't ejected for saying anything to a ref. A writer for the register spent more time praising Locure as a wide receiver.
Like I said before, these attempts to badmouth the kid are petty.

Who badmouthed Locure? The only “mouthing” of Locure is coming from you.

Who badmouthed Locure? The only “mouthing” of Locure is coming from you.
Yeah I sure haven't. Folks can look back at my two cents on the kid on this thread. I think he's a hell of a talent. If he hits his ceiling as a player he's got some big time potential. I don't know the kid never met him or seen him in person. But I know a ref that has multiple times the last few years and he's had conversations with college coaches over him and they don't have any reservations about his play either.... It's his personality and family that's given many of them pause to weigh what they feel is a risk with offering him. So if TK wants to be all bent out of shape about how coaches are assessing Locure then ok that's fair. But if he's pointing his rants at me he needs to look elsewhere with that.

Yeah I sure haven't. Folks can look back at my two cents on the kid on this thread. I think he's a hell of a talent. If he hits his ceiling as a player he's got some big time potential. I don't know the kid never met him or seen him in person. But I know a ref that has multiple times the last few years and he's had conversations with college coaches over him and they don't have any reservations about his play either.... It's his personality and family that's given many of them pause to weigh what they feel is a risk with offering him. So if TK wants to be all bent out of shape about how coaches are assessing Locure then ok that's fair. But if he's pointing his rants at me he needs to look elsewhere with that.
You're not badmouthing him? Is this the twilight zone?

If you can't differentiate between what I've wrote about him with my 2 cents and what someone elses that I know's first hand opinions of him are that I'm just passing along then ok dude...

He is sharing what he has heard that is all. It also lines up with his recruiting, this certainly doesn’t seem to be a talent issue. I felt pretty strongly that Iowa would offer if DJ didn’t come to Iowa. Yet instead of offering Iowa looked to NY, Florida and St Louis when they had a kid of similar talents it seems right in their back yard. That just screams something is a miss here.

Listen I’m not gonna call him a bad kid, even if I had personally witnessed bad behavior by him (which I haven’t I have never met him or seen him play). Hope he does well where he went and has success in life. TK if you can’t read the tea leaves here, it is because you are choosing not to.

He is sharing what he has heard that is all. It also lines up with his recruiting, this certainly doesn’t seem to be a talent issue. I felt pretty strongly that Iowa would offer if DJ didn’t come to Iowa. Yet instead of offering Iowa looked to NY, Florida and St Louis when they had a kid of similar talents it seems right in their back yard. That just screams something is a miss here.

Listen I’m not gonna call him a bad kid, even if I had personally witnessed bad behavior by him (which I haven’t I have never met him or seen him play). Hope he does well where he went and has success in life. TK if you can’t read the tea leaves here, it is because you are choosing not to.
Body of work, buddy. Body of work. ;)

fran-mccaffery-kick.gif

Can't wait for this thread to continue through his senior year @ DSM North & all 4 years @ S. Alabama......or only 3 years, he'll probably leave early for NBA draft when he's projected as a lottery pick

I felt the same too up to a short time prior to DJ committing to OSU. Fran isn't the only coach that never offered him.. I can't say I know UNI's depth chart situation but Jacobson never came close to offering either. ISU I could care less about but they and Creighton same story.

Now Drake I think did offer him but he turned them down obviously for who knows what reasons. Staying close to home would be about the only benefit to going there for him so if he's cool with going clear down to south AL for a similar level or lower level of play then turning down Drake isn't the craziest thing ever. So if all of those other schools would have shown more interest and offered and Fran didn't that'd be head scratching. However there was virtually a consensus amongst the schools within a short days drive of him not offering.... And I don't think it's because he's closer to 5'8 than 5'10 or 150 then 170. Or his talent overall...

I felt the same too up to a short time prior to DJ committing to OSU. Fran isn't the only coach that never offered him.. I can't say I know UNI's depth chart situation but Jacobson never came close to offering either. ISU I could care less about but they and Creighton same story.

Now Drake I think did offer him but he turned them down obviously for who knows what reasons. Staying close to home would be about the only benefit to going there for him so if he's cool with going clear down to south AL for a similar level or lower level of play then turning down Drake isn't the craziest thing ever. So if all of those other schools would have shown more interest and offered and Fran didn't that'd be head scratching. However there was virtually a consensus amongst the schools within a short days drive of him not offering.... And I don't think it's because he's closer to 5'8 than 5'10 or 150 then 170. Or his talent overall...
You act like you know so much, yet you obviously don't even know where he's from. Sad.

You act like you know so much, yet you obviously don't even know where he's from. Sad.
What's his address now? And has been for the last few years? Pretty sure he must be in the DSM North school district because kids as good at basketball as he is don't pick North to open enroll and go to from someplace else. (kids like Jok open enroll out of Roosevelt to go to WDM to play for Horner) Do I know he was from New Orleans to begin with? Yes but DSM is where he's been since before middle school and where his mother lives so go ahead and define 'home' (which is what I said) and not hometown how you want so you can try and rail on me some more if it makes you feel better.

I was wrong about something though. Drakes offer from Medveds staff prior to him leaving wasn't being honored by the new one. Devries was 'still evaluating' him and hadn't committed to honoring it about the time South AL got involved and within like 4 wks of them getting in the picture is when Locure took their offer.

I was wrong about something though. Drakes offer from Medveds staff prior to him leaving wasn't being honored by the new one. Devries was 'still evaluating' him and hadn't committed to honoring it about the time South AL got involved and within like 4 wks of them getting in the picture is when Locure took their offer.
You keep acting like you know things. Just stop.

Latest posts