2019 Tyreke Locure

Sure. Which is why we need a good all-B1G level one. Do you think Lokure is that one? Because it sure seems like every B1G coach does not.
Don't believe I said he was BUT he might be better than anyone we currently have that can truly play PG

He apparently also plays wide receiver on the North High football team and is pretty good. This last Friday night he said or did something that got him kicked out of the football game.
Remember when Josey Jewell got kicked out of a game? Derp derp

Remember when Josey Jewell got kicked out of a game? Derp derp
In HS? The time he got kicked out at Iowa was for targeting helmet to helmet. Could have happened more often and that's no big deal. I think whatever Locure was kicked out for was due to running his mouth... They give football players a lot longer of a leash than in basketball. Which would sort of to an extent anyway validates what I'd heard about the kids personality...

In HS? The time he got kicked out at Iowa was for targeting helmet to helmet. Could have happened more often and that's no big deal. I think whatever Locure was kicked out for was due to running his mouth... They give football players a lot longer of a leash than in basketball. Which would sort of to an extent anyway validates what I'd heard about the kids personality...
Running his mouth like Fran does? Seriously, you idiots that want to continually badmouth this kid are hypocrites and petty as hell.

Running his mouth like Fran does? Seriously, you idiots that want to continually badmouth this kid are hypocrites and petty as hell.
You know it's different for coaches to run their mouths as opposed to players... And what's being said and how's it being said matter... I'm not badmouthing the kid. I'm just not overlooking what I'd been told by someone that's actually been around him.

You know it's different for coaches to run their mouths as opposed to players... And what's being said and how's it being said matter... I'm not badmouthing the kid. I'm just not overlooking what I'd been told by someone that's actually been around him.
Dude, do you even watch Iowa basketball?

Dude, do you even watch Iowa basketball?
And that's where a serious conversation goes to die... What I was referring to is that coaches get a lot more rope at running their mouths to refs than players do... If you don't comprehend that...

And that's where a serious conversation goes to die... What I was referring to is that coaches get a lot more rope at running their mouths to refs than players do... If you don't comprehend that...

Yep, most serious conversations die with TK. Coaches are totally allowed to vent/yell/scream at officials. Bo Ryan, Mike K, Roy Williams, Izzo are all kings of screaming at officials all game long.

Hypocrites

9-4-2018_9-26-53_AM.jpg

McCaffery-bumps-ref-ejected.gif

fran-mccaffery-kick.gif

FaintDeliciousAustraliancurlew-max-1mb.gif

BB_OlS2CQAAGOli1_thumb.jpg

Fran+McCaffery+IV.jpg

So if a coach runs his mouth/yells at officials then his players should be allowed to do so as well on the court? JFC are you serious about this one?
Sounds like Locure wasn't ejected for saying anything to a ref. A writer for the register spent more time praising Locure as a wide receiver.
Like I said before, these attempts to badmouth the kid are petty.

Latest posts