2019 Tyreke Locure

I know y'all been staying up late to hear the results of North's game with Johnston tonight. North won 69-65. The early results show that Locure had 30pts, 5 assists, 3 steals, 6 rebounds. Sounds like he was focused on not getting too many fouls since last game he fouled out. Consider yourself updated. You're welcome. :)

I know y'all been staying up late to hear the results of North's game with Johnston tonight. North won 69-65. The early results show that Locure had 30pts, 5 assists, 3 steals, 6 rebounds. Sounds like he was focused on not getting too many fouls since last game he fouled out. Consider yourself updated. You're welcome. :)

Ok, without going through all 38 pages of this thread, you think this kid would ever consider a preferred walk on of some sort? Give himself a chance to prove whatever is holding our coaches back on him then he picks up one of our 2020 scholarships? I know, longshot and wishful thinking. He's intriguing, obviously there is hesitancy to offer him a scholly but if he is that good and he had a chance to come in and show what he could do could be a win win for both. Any other high major offers yet?

Ok, without going through all 38 pages of this thread, you think this kid would ever consider a preferred walk on of some sort? Give himself a chance to prove whatever is holding our coaches back on him then he picks up one of our 2020 scholarships? I know, longshot and wishful thinking. He's intriguing, obviously there is hesitancy to offer him a scholly but if he is that good and he had a chance to come in and show what he could do could be a win win for both. Any other high major offers yet?
He's already signed with South Alabama. I'm just torturing the haters at this point.

He's already signed with South Alabama. I'm just torturing the haters at this point.

inquisition%20(5).jpg

Turn that wheel one more time, TK.....

:cool:

Latest posts