2019 Tyreke Locure

North beat Roosevelt 82-54 tonight.

Locure had 33 points, 9 rebounds, 8 steals, and 5 assists.

After 3 games, he's averaging:
34.33 points, 7 rebounds, 5.66 assists, 5 steals

North beat Roosevelt 82-54 tonight.

Locure had 33 points, 9 rebounds, 8 steals, and 5 assists.

After 3 games, he's averaging:
34.33 points, 7 rebounds, 5.66 assists, 5 steals
Could you please update the stats for 2019 commit K.K. Curry?

Locure had 37 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists, and 6 steals today.

After 4 games, he's averaging:
35 points, 7.5 rebounds, 5.75 assists, 5.25 steals

Last edited:
Locure had 37 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists, and 6 steals today.

After 4 games, he's averaging:
35 points, 7.5 rebounds, 5.75 assists, 5.25 steals

I think the only real question about Locure at this point, is if he is a one and done player, or if he will need two years of college before bolting to the NBA.

Wow 37 on 3A Norwalk. Eagerly anticipate the update when he goes off for 40 on Earlham.
Yeah, let's disregard the 40, 30, & 33 point games he put up on 4A teams so far this season. Norwalk is consistently one of the better 3A teams every year. I'm sure they're better than many 4A teams across the state.

Oh no, no, no....having to endure this thread going into year two - as Bernie Sanders would say “This is far from Ova”
This is going to all 4 years South Alabama and his overseas career unless Rob takes it down I fear. Props to TK for keeping this pointless thread alive it’s quite the achievement and I tip my cap to him.

This is going to all 4 years South Alabama and his overseas career unless Rob takes it down I fear. Props to TK for keeping this pointless thread alive it’s quite the achievement and I tip my cap to him.
giphy.gif

Brady Ellingson once scored 38 in a HS game averaging 25.4 of his senior year...

Discussing “the one that got away” to...South Alabama is laughable.