2017 Chicago Cubs Thread

Unbelievable. All that happening after Lester picked a guy off of first base for the second out. That was the most stunning inning of the season. smh. Bryant needs to quit striking out and at least put the ball in play. At least we've got 1 more chance to advance. Go Cubbies!

I just read a stat that Chicago has a 5.06 era in the 8th inning, 162 8th innings this season. I agree about Bryant, but I can say that about a lot of the line up. 1 more to go boys and girls. 7pm 1st pitch. What's more annoying? The cubs bats or Ernie Johnson? God, that guy is annoying. Go Cubs

For tonight anyway, wtf Spliff, come on bro, game 5 tomorrow. Cubs have been there before......have some faith

Spliff is talking like the old doom and gloom Cubs fans, we are a whole new franchise now man have some confidence! It's a crap shoot in the playoffs, I like the fact that we keep putting ourselves in them to give us a shot. This team is mentally tough though, were down 3-1 in the series last year in case anyone needs a reminder! Knew it would be a very tough series, Strasburg and Scherzer are pretty much unhittable so even to win two games they started is huge. Nats got a big break with that rain out.

The waiting for these games is so nerve racking guys! Weather is supposed to be crappy again tonight it sounds like.

Hey FYI, anyone on this thread need any baseball, fastpitch or slowpitch gear shoot me a message. Getting ready to put in a big order for Christmas. Anyone from the Cubs thread gets an extra fabulous deal :D

Lots of base runners but pretty weak on clutch hitters. Hope they knock the crap out of schuzer sp. Would laugh my butt off at that.

And along comes Bryant with bases loaded..............and nothing! That's the norm. It was a very good inning. I'm still laughing at the announcers about Max effort brown and blue eyed scherzer.