2017 Chicago Cubs Thread

In Dusty's defense Maddon also made a boneheaded move in taking out Quintana when he did.

Wow, what a game! My head hurts because these games are so tense and so much riding on every pitch. It doesn't have to be pretty in the postseason, you just have to find a way and the Cubs have done just that vs two of the best pitchers in the game!
Will the Nats bring back Strasburg on 3 days rest? I think it could be a possibility.
I love having my team in the postseason, man this is so much fun!

Overcoming 4 errors to win a 1 run game. That win was UGE and may have been all she wrote for the Nats.

Absolutely. This team is VERY mentally tough, as shown by the last 3 years. These guys are a TEAM, overcome adversity and pull for each other.

Weather for the game tonight could be iffy. They won't probably start it if they don't think they can get it in. Really hoping we play tonight, helps keep momentum and also should we win would give our rotation more time to get set up and rest etc. since the Dodgers have swept. Also keeps the Nats from throwing Strasburg game 4

Gonna be a chilly one is Chicago tonight, but according to the latest forecast I've seen, they ought to get the game in before it starts raining.

Hendricks has to keep tomorrow close. Our pen needs to find a way, somehow. Our bats need to come alive also.....