2014 Basketball Recruiting: Interests and Offers

All that tells me (that we are flying an assistant out there that quickly) is that our staff is indeed certain that the Atwood ship has sailed.

i think Iowa would be done recruiting right now if they knew they had atwood. maybe they're planning "just in case", or maybe he's already told them he's not coming to Iowa.

There are 2 ships open and Atwood only has 2 years of eligibility left. Why not go for Huff, who has to sit next season, but has 2 years after that. The scholarship is open and I bet Fran would love to have a guy with Huff's ability on his team as well as Atwood's. They aren't the same player and I'm sure Fran would love to have both of them. I know I would.

There are 2 ships open and Atwood only has 2 years of eligibility left. Why not go for Huff, who has to sit next season, but has 2 years after that. The scholarship is open and I bet Fran would love to have a guy with Huff's ability on his team as well as Atwood's. They aren't the same player and I'm sure Fran would love to have both of them. I know I would.

This is what I was thinking as well. Going after Huff doesn't mean Atwood isn't coming to Iowa City imo.

^^^^^^^
<* LIKE *>

^^^^^^^
<* LIKE *>

When Huff would become eligible Whte would be graduating. It sounds like Iowa would have four real solid players that could play both forward spots with Woodbury being a senior in a year. Their guard play should be more than solid.

According to Tom Kakert's twitter, Huff has scheduled a visit to Iowa and Dayton. Also working on setting up a Creighton visit.

Man, hopefully Dickerson can continue to improve....We have wings (Moss, Fleming) and combo forwards (Wagner, Hutton), but none of them will play the point. We have one option left and man e need to get a center to backup Woodbury.

Fran - please recruit Justin Smith for Stevenson. He could start for Iowa tomorrow and he is only a sophomore. Probably the best sophomore in IL. Everyone will be after him as his teammates (Brunson and Cashew) are also top guns on the state's best team

► 2:00► 2:00
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG1IiQTmv7I
Apr 28, 2014 - Uploaded by STEVENSONBBALL
This video is unavailable. You need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video. ... # 23 Justin ...

Latest posts