'19 In-State PG Tyreke Locure Talks Increased Iowa Interest

Who said Fran's always late on guys?

you didn't, you said he would be late on Locure who currently is sitting out there w/ 0 offers from power 5 schools and Fran has had his pick of in state talent since he stepped on campus at Iowa. He's shown absolutely nothing to make anyone think he would be late on anyone that he wants in Iowa.

Fran has had his pick of in state talent since he stepped on campus at Iowa. He's shown absolutely nothing to make anyone think he would be late on anyone that he wants in Iowa.
I suspect Locure follows a similar path as Marcus Paige. I hope not. I hope Fran finds a way to lure him in, but I remain skeptical.

PTL is kind of a joke. Cap City is literally not even basketball. This is a typical box score 150 to 130.
Don't shoot the messenger.

I suspect Locure follows a similar path as Marcus Paige. I hope not. I hope Fran finds a way to lure him in, but I remain skeptical.

Don't shoot the messenger.

The next time Fran lets a kid get out of Iowa that he wants will be the first time is all I am saying. You can't blame him for Paige. I think he should garner enough of the fans trust to not even be skeptical at this point.

The next time Fran lets a kid get out of Iowa that he wants will be the first time is all I am saying. You can't blame him for Paige. I think he should garner enough of the fans trust to not even be skeptical at this point.
Are you seriously trying to say that Fran didn't want Marcus Paige? If that were actually true, well, wtf was he thinking?

Are you seriously trying to say that Fran didn't want Marcus Paige? If that were actually true, well, wtf was he thinking?

Are you trying to say that Fran had fair opportunity to recruit Paige? He was hired in spring on 2010 and Paige committed to NC at the beginning on 2011 and had been recruited by NC before Fran even got here.

You said we wouldn't make the NCAA without adding a PG. We didn't add a PG, do you think we miss the NCAA this year?

If you want me to post what you said, I can. We went back and forth a lot on Iowa vs Iowa St. after Iowa beat them. You quoted Kenpom I think and other things and said ISU was better, even though we killed them.

You have said so much stupid ass shit, you really don't want me quoting it. Heck you predicted Indiana would win the B1G. HAHA.

We played a lot better after I made that statement. Also Iowa state was better than we were last year. That's not defending them that's just using common sense. We beat a few teams that were better than us last year and got beat by teams we were better than too. That's basketball

We played a lot better after I made that statement. Also Iowa state was better than we were last year. That's not defending them that's just using common sense. We beat a few teams that were better than us last year and got beat by teams we were better than too. That's basketball

ISU was a better team than Iowa last year - I will freely admit that as well. But they weren't when we got em. We might be the better team this year but winning there won't be easy.

Typically CyTwins, he will beat a dead horse, and keep beating it and beating it and beating it.

Maybe I should do a quick poll and ask if people think 56 is CyTwins, just some other Clone fan, or a Hawk fan. Would be close voting on the first two, with only 56 voting himself as a Hawk fan.

Honestly Twins is a better troll than him. I've said this a lot, I know I was critical of how good JBo would be and can be, but at some point you just have to give it up.

PTL is kind of a joke. Cap City is literally not even basketball. This is a typical box score 150 to 130.

I'll be going to night or two of Cap City league, I don't think it's valuable at all to determine who is a good basketball player. I do think it can tell you who is a good athlete and hang compared to experience high major guys.

Honestly Twins is a better troll than him. I've said this a lot, I know I was critical of how good JBo would be and can be, but at some point you just have to give it up.

They are one of the same. The difference is at clown fanatic, the other clowns egg him on and defend him no matter how outlandish his claims are. Here it is tougher sledding. He gets called out consistently on his fake claims. That is why his trolling is not as effective.

Hawk5656 is Cytwins. During the season I lurked Cyclonefanatic and they were literally saying the exact same things about Jordan. Never seen anyone reference just 2 pt% before and both Cytwins and 56 were doing it. Couple other things were literally verbatim as to what Cytwins was saying.

Hawk5656 is Cytwins. During the season I lurked Cyclonefanatic and they were literally saying the exact same things about Jordan. Never seen anyone reference just 2 pt% before and both Cytwins and 56 were doing it. Couple other things were literally verbatim as to what Cytwins was saying.

I am not a cyclone or Twins fan. The only reason I referenced his 2 pt% was because I said he shouldn't be allowed to shoot it inside the arc

I am not a cyclone or Twins fan. The only reason I referenced his 2 pt% was because I said he shouldn't be allowed to shoot it inside the arc

Weird that this only crossed the mind of two posters on the entire interweb and within minutes it seems.

Everyone knows you are a Clone fan.

No I'm not but it appears it makes you feel better to say it over and over

I don't know if you're a clone fan or not, but I've never seen a Hawkeye fan load so much hate on one Hawk player than you do on Bohannon. JB's has his flaws but he's a pretty good player yet you continue to dig at him time and time again.

I don't know if you're a clone fan or not, but I've never seen a Hawkeye fan load so much hate on one Hawk player than you do on Bohannon. JB's has his flaws but he's a pretty good player yet you continue to dig at him time and time again.

I don't hate Bohannon at all. I actually really like him and think he would be great in a role off the bench. I just don't see us making the Sweet 16 or anything if he's playing 30+ minutes per game. You just can't hide him on defense for that long of period especially against good teams

Latest posts