'19 In-State PG Tyreke Locure Talks Increased Iowa Interest

I was talking about his assists not his points against two bad teams. I don't think they are going to increase this year with losing Jok. His points might go up but hopefully more than anything he can go from terrible to at least below average on the defensive end.

Sounds like something a ISU fan would say.

Speaking of ISU, their returning guard was also horrible defensively. The rest of the team is all new players. You defended ISU pretty vigorsly last year. Do you think they are gonna be better than Iowa this year?

Sounds like something a ISU fan would say.

Speaking of ISU, their returning guard was also horrible defensively. The rest of the team is all new players. You defended ISU pretty vigorsly last year. Do you think they are gonna be better than Iowa this year?

I defended ISU last year? How so? I don't know much about them but I assume they are going to suck with what they lost and I'm not sold on Prohm being anything more than a mid major coach. We will definitely be better than them this year

I appreciate good defense over "unimpressive assists" or being able to make 3 pointers which is a big reason why I think we're going to be better this year even though we lose Jok

You guys missed the biggest troll of this new thread. This stance is an absolute 180 from 56's trolls during the year.

When people mentioned that Iowa may improve next year without Jok he was completely appalled.

He also said Iowa had bottom of the barrel talent so if he thinks we willl improve on our 10-8 B1G - 1 Seed NIT team maybe he's changed that stance too.

You guys missed the biggest troll of this new thread. This stance is an absolute 180 from 56's trolls during the year.

When people mentioned that Iowa may improve next year without Jok he was completely appalled.

He also said Iowa had bottom of the barrel talent so if he thinks we willl improve on our 10-8 B1G - 1 Seed NIT team maybe he's changed that stance too.

We will miss Jok's scoring ability but we should upgrade defensively next year, especially with Garza. Our guards will be a weakness next year but we should have a solid front court. I think if Cook improves defensively and Garza can be solid we're on the right side of the bubble. Perimeter defense will be a question mark again but can't be worse than last year

We will miss Jok's scoring ability but we should upgrade defensively next year, especially with Garza. Our guards will be a weakness next year but we should have a solid front court. I think if Cook improves defensively and Garza can be solid we're on the right side of the bubble. Perimeter defense will be a question mark again but can't be worse than last year

But Iowa has the 11th or 12th best talent in the B1G - you said yourself this and Fran has had all these misses he's having to deal with.

But Iowa has the 11th or 12th best talent in the B1G - you said yourself this and Fran has had all these misses he's having to deal with.

The conference should be much better this year. Last year was a year to take advantage but we just had too many young guys

The conference should be much better this year. Last year was a year to take advantage but we just had too many young guys

I seriously told you that til I was blue in the face last season, that Iowa had young, undeveloped talent and that was a huge ingredient in college hoops success and your response was the same ole same ole troll "if we're so talented how come we're gonna miss the NIT this season?" You tried to tell everyone about all the misses Fran had and how we only had more talent then Nebraska and Penn State. I am glad to see you coming around.

What happened to this opinion?

We're not going to be any better next year unless we get a grad transfer or impact JUCO which Fran won't be able to get either

@Hawk5656 bumping these gems from a few months ago.

Prediction for this year.
Unless we add a legit PG this freshman class will never make it to the Sweet 16. We're not even going to be a tournament team next year

About someone saying Jordan would be Fr. all B1G
He's not going to be on the all freshman team so don't just make stuff up

On Iowa's finish down the stretch and how Iowa wouldn't make the NIT.
I don't think we'll go to the NIT, will probably go 2-6 down the stretch and end the season 16-16

Going through some of your old post, you literally didn't have anything positive to say about the team all season long. But yeah, you aren't a Clownie, you just be hating on the Hawks all the time.

56 has had some great takes over the last year or so - we almost need to make a "Greatest Hits" for the guy.

@Hawk5656 bumping these gems from a few months ago.

Prediction for this year.

About someone saying Jordan would be Fr. all B1G

On Iowa's finish down the stretch and how Iowa wouldn't make the NIT.

Going through some of your old post, you literally didn't have anything positive to say about the team all season long. But yeah, you aren't a Clownie, you just be hating on the Hawks all the time.

I don't think we will make a Sweet 16 without adding a PG that can defend and create for others. Locure might be that guy. You called me a clone fan again but you never answered my question on where I've defended Iowa state vigorously

I don't think we will make a Sweet 16 without adding a PG that can defend and create for others. Locure might be that guy. You called me a clone fan again but you never answered my question on where I've defended Iowa state vigorously

well, there's no way you're an Iowa fan.

Unfortunately, Fran will be late to the party. Locure will play at a blue blood. IMO

Unfortunately, Fran will be late to the party. Locure will play at a blue blood. IMO

Why do you think that? I don't think he'll be a top 100 kid because of his size but I think he's underrated. I don't see blue bloods being involved with him at all

Why do you think that? I don't think he'll be a top 100 kid because of his size but I think he's underrated. I don't see blue bloods being involved with him at all
Who was interested in Tyler Ulis the summer after his sophomore year?

You said we wouldn't make the NCAA without adding a PG. We didn't add a PG, do you think we miss the NCAA this year?

If you want me to post what you said, I can. We went back and forth a lot on Iowa vs Iowa St. after Iowa beat them. You quoted Kenpom I think and other things and said ISU was better, even though we killed them.

You have said so much stupid ass shit, you really don't want me quoting it. Heck you predicted Indiana would win the B1G. HAHA.

Latest posts