So, Trump caught a hoax somehow?

I'm not a barrister so I have no idea, but there's seriously no limit to the number of times you can take it?

In the medical field there's limits and if you flop your boards a couple times you're gonna be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong.

Legal representation is just as important as your health imo.

Damn you never fail!! Lol.

33aGpOytPoEZKQ7E29YY7xb7KppEsY6mtlA65Mty0Ty69DsidtFZgle2DZxLYA55UKW3NKkYm9ChRSoTcmtxFpL8h1se2HuNeCgr7PDedg

Ef9SxHNn_400x400.jpg

Wake up, Jack

A Fly is eating your hair

Damn, Man

:cool:

I’m just wondering what this thread has to do with Iowa football, other than Trump got the big 10 back playing again. I’m not tired of winning yet!

Definitely not football. I understand football. Politics, and this argument is more like cricket. No one understands cricket yet somehow has followers. I see it as entertainment that I don't understand at all (like this argument) but simply enjoy it too much to ignore. Pure entertainment.

There's not a lower scum ball than someone who throws their degree out for conversation. Unless you're a scientist or in a medical field that requires it, nobody gives a F how many PhDs or JDs or MBAs you have.

Let your intellect speak for itself (your posts here are doing a fine job of telling us you're a community college drop out) and take your ridiculously gaudy framed diploma off the wall. Literally no one gives a shit, Jack.

And by the way, telling people you have an MBA is like bragging that you won a contest to see who can whisper the loudest. It's literally the easiest, low-rent graduate degree there is. It's the Bud Light of graduate studies. Everyone and their brother has an MBA from the University Of Upper NW Poughkeepsie State Online, Strip Mall Campus.

Lastly, sorry to you "MBAs" (why do you guys call yourselves that? Lawyers don't call themselves "JDs") who might have been offended by that comment, but it's true. Even a masters in something dumb like philosophy or medieval history requires actual reading, research, and writing skills. The puppy mill that is the MBA community requires Excel templates and wikipedia.
And around healthcare they're insufferable. People might think physicians have a god-complex. No, that's the MBA's.

Hmm...12 of the top 15 states with the most debt have and have had Democrat leadership for many years. The top five are CA, NY, MA, NJ and IL. Those five states have almost as much debt as the other 45 and I think we can agree they're always on the list of the highest tax states and other than CA (and that's slowly changing) they're all losing population. People and businesses are running from something.

Haven't we learned not to trust the rankings...They're all SEC biased.

You leave Pat Morita out of this. Speaking of Karate Kid, imagine my surprise when I went to Japan for the first time and found out that they don't actually catch flies with chopsticks. Not only that, but it is some sort of massive social faux pas to use chopsticks for anything other than eating.
So if I ever go to a restaurant in Japan I can't do what I do here which is setup a drum kit made out of glasses, plates, and soy sauce bottles and do a mini Neil Peart drum solo at my table complete with twirling?

Moderator? Anyone? Just testing to make sure we are all still safe and policing this site will continue.

Honestly...don't wish this virus on anyone...hope he recovers and his family recovers.
Come on "Win one..." This is the Iowa Hawkeye Football forum! There's no place here for this kind of post! I can't believe its 8 pages long. No wonder this site is going to hell. KEEP YOUR DAMN POLITICS OUT!!!

Come on "Win one..." This is the Iowa Hawkeye Football forum! There's no place here for this kind of post! I can't believe its 8 pages long. No wonder this site is going to hell. KEEP YOUR DAMN POLITICS OUT!!!

You are right. I apologize. I will end the thread with one last comment.

What kind of a piece of crap works repeatedly to destroy the confidence in our elections. There have been so many studies and investigations and there has never been wide spread voter fraud, unless you count all the Republican voter suppression efforts...but that's old news too...that's been going on for years. The reality is that the piece of crap commissioned an investigative team to analyze the 2016 election fraud. Guess what...Not even a report was submitted...they found nothing. Yet here he is denigrated the very process that makes this country great...Voting and having your voice heard. He's messed with the post office delivery capability...no outrage from Republicans. Republicans are removing mail voter drop boxes, no outrage.

What piece of crap says he won't accept the will of the American People and a peaceful transition of power.

Trump is that piece of crap.

There have been so many studies and investigations and there has never been wide spread voter fraud, unless you count all the Republican voter suppression efforts...but that's old news too...that's been going on for years.

Glad you're done posting so you can sit down and educate yourself on this point. First, Broward County, Florida, a critical battleground area, has been the source of controversy before. In the midterms in 2018, over half of the districts had more ballots cast than registered voters. The person overseeing that was of course a Democrat. The military should seriously supervise elections there. Here is an article pre-dating the hyper-politicization of vote security or whatever you want to call it on that matter. https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/p...0200526-rswvxtj2ljasjmfi7w75moo52e-story.html

Second, I used to live in Chicago. Chicago has a political machine and a notorious history with vote fraud. Here is a Salon article pre-dating the 2016 election if you want to learn more about it. https://www.salon.com/2016/02/14/el...toriety_for_election_corruption_is_legendary/

I honestly have very little confidence in the political machines in a lot of big cities. Places like Chicago, Detroit, Philly, etc. are completely rife with corruption and you're either absolutely delusional or a shameless partisan hack if you buy this shit that there has never been widespread voter fraud. I hope that with the advent of the pocket size video camcorder we all have now plus the number of people it takes to run a fraud that we have a totally fair election, but I'm not confident that we will and both Drumpfhitler and Biden supporters will have reason to be pissed off if the election is decided by shenanigans and the courts because of shit like Broward County submitting more ballots than they have voters.

Glad you're done posting so you can sit down and educate yourself on this point. First, Broward County, Florida, a critical battleground area, has been the source of controversy before. In the midterms in 2018, over half of the districts had more ballots cast than registered voters. The person overseeing that was of course a Democrat. The military should seriously supervise elections there. Here is an article pre-dating the hyper-politicization of vote security or whatever you want to call it on that matter. https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/p...0200526-rswvxtj2ljasjmfi7w75moo52e-story.html

Second, I used to live in Chicago. Chicago has a political machine and a notorious history with vote fraud. Here is a Salon article pre-dating the 2016 election if you want to learn more about it. https://www.salon.com/2016/02/14/el...toriety_for_election_corruption_is_legendary/

I honestly have very little confidence in the political machines in a lot of big cities. Places like Chicago, Detroit, Philly, etc. are completely rife with corruption and you're either absolutely delusional or a shameless partisan hack if you buy this shit that there has never been widespread voter fraud. I hope that with the advent of the pocket size video camcorder we all have now plus the number of people it takes to run a fraud that we have a totally fair election, but I'm not confident that we will and both Drumpfhitler and Biden supporters will have reason to be pissed off if the election is decided by shenanigans and the courts because of shit like Broward County submitting more ballots than they have voters.

Yes...and the guys changing their clothes in the parking lot and going back in and voting again...right. Although you seem like an elections expert and have attached some great information...this has been looked at for years...by both sides and by several non partisan groups. Trump is the first to use the rhetoric he's using...and it's because he's afraid he's losing. He's sounded the alarm with his white supremacy groups too.

Last edited:
Yes...and the guys changing their clothes in the parking lot and going back in and voting again...right. Although you seem like an elections expert and have attached some great information...this has been looked at for years...by both sides and by several non partisan groups. Trump is the first to use the rhetoric he's using...and it's because he's afraid he's losing. He's sounded the alarm with his white supremacy groups too.

I would only add one point. Upon examination of the minuscule number of fraudulent ballots, about 1/2 favored Dems and 1/2 favored Repubs.

I thought you were done with this thread. I will NOT be baited into responding further like I was in that fake depth chart thread. I'M DONE. THIS IS IT. RIGHT....NOW.
Some people will just never understand when you're making fun of them. Takes the enjoyment out of it.

Geezus, so now you're bitching because he shut travel down when this was all new at the time. You do realize that every damn country is dealing with this correct? The fact that you think if Biden or the democrats were in control that this country would be way better off if laughable.

So you want to completely shut the country down affecting 97% of the population that the virus wouldn't be problematic with, burying families financially where it would take years to dig out of, kill a shitload of small businesses, etc.. Don't you understand the collateral damage of the decisions being made? Ok.

No, the train has left the station.

There should have been a very robust Federal response in February and March leading up to about what would have been a 3-4 week shutdown that other highly infected countries did. Those countries like Italy and Spain had rapidly rising infection rates and shut it down and about a month later their curves were really going down.

Everyone needs to realize the US curve has never really gone down, unless you think going from 40K to 20K is really stopping the epidemic like New Zealand did.

When all 50 states are getting clubbed by a highly infectious illness then the Fed Govt has to LEAD and go above and beyond state lines. Listen to the experts instead of mocking and arguing with the experts like trump does.

I laugh at the people who didnt want to spend money upfront because if even $150 Billion was spent up front according to many think tanks we could have had much better testing and PPE and got the spread shut down with contact tracing, paying people who were laid off to contract trace, give them a job.

Throw in another $100 billion back in Feb and March to help with rapid testing everyone.

But no lets argue about having and needing to SPEND $2.4 TRILLION DOLLARS A SECOND TIME. Such shortsightedness and lack of leadership.

No, the train has left the station.

There should have been a very robust Federal response in February and March leading up to about what would have been a 3-4 week shutdown that other highly infected countries did. Those countries like Italy and Spain had rapidly rising infection rates and shut it down and about a month later their curves were really going down.

Everyone needs to realize the US curve has never really gone down, unless you think going from 40K to 20K is really stopping the epidemic like New Zealand did.

When all 50 states are getting clubbed by a highly infectious illness then the Fed Govt has to LEAD and go above and beyond state lines. Listen to the experts instead of mocking and arguing with the experts like trump does.

I laugh at the people who didnt want to spend money upfront because if even $150 Billion was spent up front according to many think tanks we could have had much better testing and PPE and got the spread shut down with contact tracing, paying people who were laid off to contract trace, give them a job.

Throw in another $100 billion back in Feb and March to help with rapid testing everyone.

But no lets argue about having and needing to SPEND $2.4 TRILLION DOLLARS A SECOND TIME. Such shortsightedness and lack of leadership.

But we are free and we can do what we want when we want and the Gubment ain't telling me what to do. Dipsh$ts.

When the goal is universal, and is to open the economy, and keep people's livelihoods, and save lives...it's everyone's responsibility. Like UNI said...no leadership in message, no leadership in planning, and no leadership in execution. "It's up to the states." Really. And have them compete with each other. Dumbasses. But Obama did this, Obama did that...it's their fault...It's China's fault, it's the poorly run states by the Democrats. At the end of the day...you say...this virus isn't bad...it won't hurt you..all the while he's getting every treatment available as many times as he wants. Dipsh$t.

OK...I'm done. No more posts.

Latest posts