Iowa commit Jestin Jacobs picks up tOSU offer

Yeah can't get em all as they say...

Just hurts more when they said yes to go to the dance and then pick a more popular guy the week before.

Watching Higdon, Martin and VanSumeren play in those damned Michigan colors is starting to make me hate Harbaugh. Never really liked him or anything, but now it's borderline hate. I'm glad they got steam rolled by bucknuts.

Just hurts more when they said yes to go to the dance and then pick a more popular guy the week before.

Watching Higdon, Martin and VanSumeren play in those damned Michigan colors is starting to make me hate Harbaugh. Never really liked him or anything, but now it's borderline hate. I'm glad they got steam rolled by bucknuts.

What are Martin and Higdon doing at this very moment? Counting on their fingers the number of national title rings they’ve accrued that Jimmy promised them by ditching the Hawks. Oh wait.

Higdon plays quite a bit, but martin is nowhere to be seen and jimmy just keeps bringing in better receivers. I’d have to believe VanSumeren was told he would play linebacker and then got switched already. Those 2 guys got hypnotized by the snake oil pitch and unfortunately got sold a lemon. Hopefully We can use that to our advantage next time.

Higdon plays quite a bit, but martin is nowhere to be seen and jimmy just keeps bringing in better receivers. I’d have to believe VanSumeren was told he would play linebacker and then got switched already. Those 2 guys got hypnotized by the snake oil pitch and unfortunately got sold a lemon. Hopefully We can use that to our advantage next time.
Yup yup yup… Martin is only going to continue to get recruited over. Maybe just maybe by the time he's a senior if he keeps developing he'll be one of their top 2 or 3 guys but they'll always have someone else be their #1 WR.. I'm not as worried about RB or LB because we've done just fine recruiting those spots but WR... Losing Martin hurt no matter how we sliced it. Imagine having him and Smith next yr with ISM lining up for us... It's crazy how one or two players can totally shape how things can look and affect things. To them he's just another body. To us he'd have been huge..

It was the sleep overs.