New profile posts

I can't really disagree with any of that...including your score prediction. But anything can happen on any given Saturday...so you never know!
Just let me know what time you want to meet me downtown on Friday. I'm gonna be at Fry Fest for the '85 autograph session that starts at 1, so preferrably in the morning if that works for you. Thanks!
Take a look at my handiwork for today:
The Tavern Hawk Shop or Value T-shirt > The Tavern Hawk Shop

and let me know what you think.
You asked about how Klug's production would benefit Clayborn vs Binns creating chaos on the other side. Teams look to create advantages and since there are 11 players counting the center and QB, there can be a one blocker advantage on either side of the center. That blocker is usually the TE or it may be the direction the fullback goes in the blocking scheme. You are partially correct in the idea of Binns positive production being beneficial to AC. Perhaps if Binns had a monster start, the fullback or TE would be included in blocking scheme's to his side. But if Klug has a disruptive effect on the o-line...well you can only commit one extra blocker, so again AC would benefit.

Football is a numbers game. Who manages and takes advantage of those situations gets the upper hand. This is why Norm Parker is so valuable...he's seen it all, and knows how to adjust on the fly.
have you ordered those shirts yet? if not message me back or email me at kmueller_09@hotmail.com. i am interested. thanks
no worries. was thinking about trying to get together maybe mid week or so... maybe try and scout out a location for future watching? i'm thinking about possibly watching next week's game at home and having a couple people over... but not quite sure yet what my plans are for sure.
Hey plano

I just got back in town -- that sounds like a plan. Any ideas as to where they got the game on that we can be 'animated'?
Hit me up if you want to grab an adult beverage sometime next week before the game!
This is what has been offered so far on these tix 2 osu - 350, 2 msu - 240, 2 isu 290, 2 estrn 120, 2 ball state 130, 1 psu 175, 1 isu 155, and 1 msu 105
Interested in the 2 seat available games, however I don't have my work schedule yet. What are you asking for the tickets?
Thanks
yes i would be able to do that just would have to get them printed somewhere..give me an idea and i'll do my best
Jon, I was wondering if I could start a thread in the off topic forum and promote a blog that I started. The blog is called Iowa Tube Talk On this blog is daily listing of sports on TV in Iowa as well as sports media news. I've seen national TV listings on other web sites, but nothing that is Iowa specific.

Please let me know if I can do this as I think that Iowa fans will find the daily TV listings helpful. If you go to the blog, the TV listings for Saturday's MLB Game on Fox is what my plans are for college & NFL football regional telecasts on the various ABC, Fox, and CBS affiliates across Iowa.

Big 10, Big 12 and the regional pro teams will always come first in my TV listings and national telecasts will follow.

Thanks,

Jason Garnatz
You should really consider banning DOC from HN...he's doing exactly what he got banned from insider for. The recruiting forum isn't even worth reading right now, its ridiculous.
He knocked up his girlfriend, also a U of I student. Big decisions to be made whether they stay together, he lives in dorms, she stays in school (she's apparently very gifted academically and he's not), they move home together, they both attend another school and he doesn't play ball this year...etc. Big mess.
Jon: Kindly requesting a possible reprieve, or statue of limitations? Just have a passion about writing about Hawkeyes