Your level of Fanatic...

I ate some of the grass at Kinnick before the turf switch.

Funny that you should mention the grass. I was one of the mob that rushed the field after the PennSt win in '08 (I felt like I was walking on clouds-but that's neither here nor there). While I was on the field, I plucked some grass and took it with me. So rad!!

I was banned from this site previously for requesting that Keenan Allen catch the ball during the Oklahoma bowl game. I was also banned from CF for trolling. I have also been kicked out of BWW for shoving an ISU fan who was getting mouthy so I'm pretty sure all of those make me a fanatic, or psychotic, maybe both.

Wow, my respect for Stanzi just went up about 3 fold.
Well done..........

I was banned from this site previously for requesting that Keenan Allen catch the ball during the Oklahoma bowl game. I was also banned from CF for trolling. I have also been kicked out of BWW for shoving an ISU fan who was getting mouthy so I'm pretty sure all of those make me a fanatic, or psychotic, maybe both.

Lets not forget making promises you can't/won't keep.

I'm just not vested anymore. The chronic incompetence has worn me down. I now expect to lose and am pleasantly surprised when we don't.

I guess I care enough to post on message boards.

I used to get a pit in my stomach for a while after a loss, not so much anymore. But, if they start to win consistently again, that pit will come back after a loss. Starting to get excited for the season which is good buy I try not to get all vested anymore.

I get this way before the Iowa/ISU game during the KF era. The food and beer doesn't go down quite as well before the game and during the game I just lose my appetite altogether. That's what was so great about the '09 and 10 games; Iowa dominated early, so you could sit back and chill. The food and booze taste a whole lot better by the 2nd quarter because you know iowa will win.

Overall the passion isn't quite there the way it used to be. Age, other priorities, and the easy access to info has taken away some of the passion. The need to be in the moment isn't there anymore the way it once was.

My fandom now consists of p*ssing and moaning, general d-baggy comments, and sarcastic laughter. I wouldn’t even watch a game with me anymore.

I'm just not vested anymore. The chronic incompetence has worn me down. I now expect to lose and am pleasantly surprised when we don't.

I guess I care enough to post on message boards.

I take most of these posts with a grain of salt, and they rarely affect me personally. But this one, has some gravity. Billso...my man.

If we lose I want to burn down the neighbors house! If we win........I still want to burn down the neighbors house because winning keeps our numb nut coach employed. Bottom line, I hate my neighbors and want to burn their house down! lol

Latest posts