Your level of Fanatic...

Eda

In honor of my 2,800th post (and a post that Brett Beilema would approve of); I wanted to see at what level of Hawk fandom/fanatic some of us here are take it to.

I'll start off... I have the tigerhawk tattoo on my left shoulder (I try to go sleeveless as often as possible so people to let the world know).

kirk-ferentz-iowa-hawkeyes-tattoo-146552.jpeg

I really turn into Captain ******* for an hour or two after we lose. That's how I know how deep my fandom runs.

I hear ya. Whether it's after watching in Kinnick or on the tube in my Hawkeye themed man cave, I usually yell so loud about things that I spend the next few days sounding like Joe Cocker.

well, if we are winning, it's all high fives and the beer tastes great, losing and it's hitting the dog and throwing up after too many great tasting beers......pretty much sums up some of Iowa's past seasons whether it's basketball or football, but, now in basketball, the beer tastes awesome, football, I just stick with pepto bismol before and after the beer.......makes for a very long day, but, what the hell, right?

I used to get a pit in my stomach for a while after a loss, not so much anymore. But, if they start to win consistently again, that pit will come back after a loss. Starting to get excited for the season which is good buy I try not to get all vested anymore.

I used to get a pit in my stomach for a while after a loss, not so much anymore. But, if they start to win consistently again, that pit will come back after a loss. Starting to get excited for the season which is good buy I try not to get all vested anymore.

I used to wear the Captain's cape for a day or two instead of an hour or two so I'm making progress. Baby steps.

The highest of highs and a kid at Christmas every Hawkeye Saturday....the lowest of lows after a bad loss or watching a lead melt away.

It'll be while yet before I'll get over that nebby game last year. Living in Omaha I have a lot of friends that I would call "decent" fusker fans, that whole game they were congratulating me on the win, I kept telling them it wasnt over.....then...I watched the absolute horror. Armpunts and back to back punt returns....still makes me sick.

The isu, md, and nebby games are a microcosm of the legitimate criticism of the KF. Those games were wins, if we simple have better in game coaching decisions. Those games as wins completely change the current narrative, even with the *** swooping in the bowl.

I'm wearing my jorts that have a (fake) diamond-studded tigerhawk on the back right pocket in Walmart as we speak.

I was banned from this site previously for requesting that Keenan Allen catch the ball during the Oklahoma bowl game. I was also banned from CF for trolling. I have also been kicked out of BWW for shoving an ISU fan who was getting mouthy so I'm pretty sure all of those make me a fanatic, or psychotic, maybe both.

I was banned from this site previously for requesting that Keenan Allen catch the ball during the Oklahoma bowl game. I was also banned from CF for trolling. I have also been kicked out of BWW for shoving an ISU fan who was getting mouthy so I'm pretty sure all of those make me a fanatic, or psychotic, maybe both.

Hell, man, they should've given you an endless order of whatever you wanted.....or at least the key to the city........:p

nfyl6.jpg

Latest posts