You Gotta Like this ISU Fan

Over $800K total after the matches and this was over 8 hours ago. Pushing to reach the $1M mark at some point this weekend.

It's pretty crazy how this took off. I remember seeing the sign live and chuckling a bit. Then after the game I see the tweet floating around about $1,600 being donated. Then Busch says they'll match. Then Venmo hops on board to match as well. Fast forward 9 days and it's sitting at over $1M total. Just insane.

Great story. Major props to Carson for getting it all rolling.

Gotta wonder about Venmo though. Think they're regretting their match at all? Are they big enough / take in enough ad revenue to handle this?

Busch is getting some great pub that will help their sales (and they're big).

Great story. Major props to Carson for getting it all rolling.

Gotta wonder about Venmo though. Think they're regretting their match at all? Are they big enough / take in enough ad revenue to handle this?

Busch is getting some great pub that will help their sales (and they're big).

Not sure about Venmo but their parent company PayPal is part of the S&P 500. I think they are doing just fine. Pretty darn good publicity for their app. I wonder how many new users they have because of this?

Not sure about Venmo but their parent company PayPal is part of the S&P 500. I think they are doing just fine. Pretty darn good publicity for their app. I wonder how many new users they have because of this?

I watched 5 minutes of GameDay and it seems that every jagoff with a computer now has a Venmo account based on the signs I saw on there.

Turns out this Carson guy is a complete Ahole because he liked Tosh.0 when he was 16. The tool who dug that tweet up needs to win the biggest douche in the universe award.

This is truly BS. This is where we are now. Good thing the register didn't pull this shit prior to this guy raising $1mil. Garbage.

Busch royally pissed off twitter last night as well when they started deleting Carson's tweets and everyone found out they cut ties with him. They waited several hours before finally tweeting at people that they will still be honoring their match through the end of the month.

Busch royally pissed off twitter last night as well when they started deleting Carson's tweets and everyone found out they cut ties with him. They waited several hours before finally tweeting at people that they will still be honoring their match through the end of the month.

These companies simply do not understand who their customers are. They hire some shitlord out of Oberlin with a degree in Angry Studies and then they think that everyone is like the kid they just hired. Busch and Bud products are overwhelmingly consumed by middle class college football, pro football and NASCAR fans who are men. It isn't the blue haired nose ring wearing neck tattooed freaks who live in Portland and Brooklyn who have an outsized loud voice on social media that are buying their products.

Latest posts