You Gotta Like this ISU Fan

I believe I read where the guy didn't graduate from ISU...right? So according to clone logic he's can't really be an official ISU fan. ;)

Jokes aside, this is a cool thing

I guess I'm too old- I assume venmo is like paypal?

Venmo is a product from PayPal that they acquired some 5/6 years ago. It all spurred from social media so friends could pay each other easier. Which is what you can do with PayPal, but whatever.

In easier terms: you can pay netflix via paypal but not with venmo. You can pay your roommate with venmo for half the netflix bill.

I believe I read where the guy didn't graduate from ISU...right? So according to clone logic he's can't really be an official ISU fan. ;)

Jokes aside, this is a cool thing

This actually begs a more bizarre point..if you DIDNT graduate from ISU, WHY would you even be a fan? I grew up in Mt. pleasant and in southeastern iowa, I never met an actual ISU fan who didn’t go there. Hell, I actually knew 5-10 ISU grads who were Hawkeye fans.

This actually begs a more bizarre point..if you DIDNT graduate from ISU, WHY would you even be a fan? I grew up in Mt. pleasant and in southeastern iowa, I never met an actual ISU fan who didn’t go there. Hell, I actually knew 5-10 ISU grads who were Hawkeye fans.
I once met a guy from Pocahontas, Iowa who didn't go to ISU but was a big ISU fan.

This story was on local news today, and it was mentioned (in the spirit of his game day sign) that they would be retaining one case of Busch Light for his services. Given this day and age of 90% administration fees for some "charities", I gotta admit this is actually really cool.

Venmo is a product from PayPal that they acquired some 5/6 years ago. It all spurred from social media so friends could pay each other easier. Which is what you can do with PayPal, but whatever.

In easier terms: you can pay netflix via paypal but not with venmo. You can pay your roommate with venmo for half the netflix bill.

I always laugh at people who say "paypal sucks, use venmo". Its basically the exact same product owned by the exact same company. Venmo is just more "social media age" friendly I guess.

I always laugh at people who say "paypal sucks, use venmo". Its basically the exact same product owned by the exact same company. Venmo is just more "social media age" friendly I guess.

Yep aimed at millennials and younger generations

I once met a guy from Pocahontas, Iowa who didn't go to ISU but was a big ISU fan.

I mean I guess I could see it if you grew up in ISU’s footprint and you came of age in the early 2000’s loving basketball. The teams with tinsley and fizer were fun to watch. However that is the most remote excuse I can come up with by far.

Did WHO move to Iowa City?

2ajtsw.gif

So not only do the ISU special teams contribute to the University of Iowa, but they're also contributing to our hospital. Hard to find reason's we shouldn't be thankful for ISU's generosity. The hits just keep on coming.