You Gotta Like this ISU Fan

They hire some shitlord out of Oberlin with a degree in Angry Studies and then they think that everyone is like the kid they just hired.

I've logged in to actually post something for the first time in years because of the "band thing". I've deleted 5 or 6 false starts, and never hit the enter key.

But after seeing this line...."shitlord"...."Angry Studies"....

I just had to log in again, and actually post something.

Good sir, that's a finely crafted bon mot.

I've logged in to actually post something for the first time in years because of the "band thing". I've deleted 5 or 6 false starts, and never hit the enter key.

But after seeing this line...."shitlord"...."Angry Studies"....

I just had to log in again, and actually post something.

Good sir, that's a finely crafted bon mot.

Good god, man, you are one of the early members going back to October 2009. Get in here more often, please.

Good god, man, you are one of the early members going back to October 2009. Get in here more often, please.

Which means I'm older now and I find myself reading FryIowa's posts thinking...."Ya know....he's got a point."
Now, if you'll excuse me....there's some kids on my lawn I need to go yell at.
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

In all seriousness...and somewhat pertinent to the topic at hand....

I had to have some internal conversations with myself about my interaction with social media. Particularly sports related. The passion, man, the passion. It's soooo hard to think straight when that's involved. I've learned to only READ the game day threads and not actually log in for fear of posting something.

I did the same thing about 8 times this week with the "band thing". Which, I think, is VERY VERY closely related to this round of the Carson King thing. Media/SJW/Millennial's need for instant gratification that's been fostered by technology and helicopter parenting/"Angry Studies"

In fact....the "Angry Studies" and it's possible connection to the "band thing" idea led me down this rabbit hole yesterday....

Latest posts