You Gotta Like this ISU Fan

Venmo is a product from PayPal that they acquired some 5/6 years ago. It all spurred from social media so friends could pay each other easier. Which is what you can do with PayPal, but whatever.

In easier terms: you can pay netflix via paypal but not with venmo. You can pay your roommate with venmo for half the netflix bill.
Yeah Venmo is Person to Person transfers typically but Paypal is Person to Company mostly

This actually begs a more bizarre point..if you DIDNT graduate from ISU, WHY would you even be a fan? I grew up in Mt. pleasant and in southeastern iowa, I never met an actual ISU fan who didn’t go there. Hell, I actually knew 5-10 ISU grads who were Hawkeye fans.

My dad went to ISU and worked for the university for 20 years and still did not root for the clowns. We went to the Hawk game back in 2011 that they lost in 3 overtimes. He still talks about how much he hated the stadium and refuses to ever see another game there period.

My dad went to ISU and worked for the university for 20 years and still did not root for the clowns. We went to the Hawk game back in 2011 that they lost in 3 overtimes. He still talks about how much he hated the stadium and refuses to ever see another game there period.

My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

According to a recently (within last 15 mins) shared post on Facebook he has hit $100k on his Venmo, which means $300k to the hospital. Awesome.

Venmo is a product from PayPal that they acquired some 5/6 years ago. It all spurred from social media so friends could pay each other easier. Which is what you can do with PayPal, but whatever.

In easier terms: you can pay netflix via paypal but not with venmo. You can pay your roommate with venmo for half the netflix bill.

Both facebook and snapchat have pay options now. So maybe thinking was to try to have something quicker or targeted towards younger audience to compete.

It’s interesting that a guy who got famous on Gameday is now the only clone who could qualify as a celebrity picker on gameday

giphy.gif

Latest posts