Xavier Foster Announcement

I am still seeing a lot of people saying ISU on Twitter. Is this still an absolute toss up?
Both sides have “insiders” who say he’s a 100% lock for their side.

I’m half tempted to call Brent Feller’s office to try and get a hold of one of his nurses and ask them.

I’m sure Brentarooni is on his couch fondling himself waiting for the live stream to start.

I am still seeing a lot of people saying ISU on Twitter. Is this still an absolute toss up?
Elaine Dickerson: "Well doctor, the passengers had a choice of steak or fish tonight"

Dr Rumack: "Yes I remember, I had lasagna".

Wouldn't that shock the state if a third school came out of nowhere at the last minute and scooped him up?

Elaine Dickerson: "Well doctor, the passengers had a choice of steak or fish tonight"

Dr Rumack: "Yes I remember, I had lasagna".

Wouldn't that shock the state if a third school came out of nowhere at the last minute and scooped him up?
This woman has to be gotten to a hospital...

Man this kid is good at keeping secrets.
He was probably kept in hiding by witness protection all weekend.

When John Maddon was hired by Al Davis he was told to hide in a fleabag motel for three days until the press conference.

And that was in 1969.

3 minutes away haven't seen 1 Iowa guy say anything of the sort like "Hey, we're here for the decision" - just curious if Iowa has any beat guys there for this ?

I was planning on going until I woke up this morning and saw two accidents closing parts of I80 between Iowa City and Oskaloosa.

My life is more important than recruiting.

Not calling ya out Rob, I was just curious if you knew of anyone else I could maybe follow along with from Iowa's side of things.

I'm sure there are some media folks there.

Oskaloosa High was delayed two hours because of weather as were the schools in Iowa City.

I was planning on going until I woke up this morning and saw two accidents closing parts of I80 between Iowa City and Oskaloosa.

My life is more important than recruiting.

Oskaloosa has hotels you know! :)

Or you could have called Fosters dad and asked for the Harbough special. lol

I'm sure there are some media folks there.

Oskaloosa High was delayed two hours because of weather as were the schools in Iowa City.

Just haven't seen any that I follow, which is almost all of them. It will look kind of funny if ISU has coverage and Iowa doesn't and he picks the Hawks. But I honestly don't care. Just wondering if someone has coverage.

Latest posts