Wow, the Hawks are looking very good early in this one

Whatever happened to the philosphy of getting the ball into the hands of our best player at he end. If Gatens is the man.......WOW!!

Same thing I thought. Gatens gets way to much hype from some fans. yeah he did break a finger or something on his non shooting hand but i have never really been all that impressed with him. Very bad decision by Gatens to try and drive in the lane, that is not what he is good at.

We shot so bad in the second half it was so frustrating. We got some decent looks outside but could not make them. I wonder how many times we traveled too, I saw at least 4 or 5 down low, which should not happen. Plus Wake Forest could not miss a shot in the second half. Cartwright showed me something this game though, and I think it was good for our team as a whole to go through something like this.

Agree. I was impressed as a whole. Saw a lot of positive things, plus I enjoyed watching them.

We actually didn't shoot that bad in the second half... 40% The problem was that Wake shot 70% in the second half.... that is 20 minutes of making about 3/4 of their shots.

As bad as Cole was playing, was anyone else surprised we didn't see more of Archie? Cole hasn't been effective since SD State.

Latest posts