Wow, the Hawks are looking very good early in this one

Epic choke job. Put this one in the loss column.

Still....once these kids get the consistency down they'll be able to play most teams tough.

This sucks. It looked like we were heading towards a nice road win. Oh well. At least wins and losses really don't mean much this year as we aren't really going to play in the post season anyways.

This team has some fight in them, Wake is just throwing up shots and they are falling right now....not many layups or easy baskets in their run.

Epic choke job. Put this one in the loss column.

Still....once these kids get the consistency down they'll be able to play most teams tough.

"Choke job"? Pretty hard to win when someone is shooting 80+% for almost 14mins. Defense hasn't been that bad, they're just on fire. Plus we're only shooting something like 20% in the second half.

WF will never shoot this good the rest of the year. They bring there only A game in shooting versus Iowa. Why does everyone bring their A game against us and not somebody else.

If all teams bring their A game when shooting against you it means your defense sucks. Basically means teams know you can't stop their shot.

I am writing this year off as transition but I still hope they are competitive once they get things down. I think they make a game of this and make it come down to the last minute. Im not going to get all tough on them and get negative.

If all teams bring their A game when shooting against you it means your defense sucks. Basically means teams know you can't stop their shot.

Not true, sometimes they are just shooting better. Keep in mind this was going to be an uptempo offense. You are going to see that more, sometimes the other team just does it better.

Again, not going to get negative about a learning team this year.

Last edited:
Nice hustle. WF was just throwing it up and it was going in, can't fault the D but Cole made a couple of silly fouls.

Latest posts