Wow, the Hawks are looking very good early in this one

The announcers from ESPNU are dumb, they are really really dumb. Do they know how young Iowa is not just WF. The color commentator doing the game is definately an ACC homer.

The announcers from ESPNU are dumb, they are really really dumb. Do they know how young Iowa is not just WF. The color commentator doing the game is definately an ACC homer.

They also said keep in mind Wake has two walk-ons on the floor right now.
The problem was Stoermer and Stubbs were on the floor too. :rolleyes:

Marble not the best ball handler. I am sure it will improve. But, I like him at the point to get to the rim, penetrate and dish, or take a pull up jumper. Pretty good first half for him. Basabe looked decent, Gatens may be heating up, May got to the rim and McCabe got some good looks. We need a solid big guy. I don't even worry much when Stoermer and Stubbs come in. I think they both can contribute. Good first half. I good finish would be no second half letdown and come away with the victory. It would be solid beating and ACC team on the road!

The color/analyst is Jay Williams. He's a dookie. :mad:

Both teams are young, but I think Wake's freshmen get a lot more minutes. They have 2 with more than 28 minutes per game. So it seems like a pretty reasonable comment.

I thought the color guy was pretty favorable to Iowa, praising their ball movement and energy on defense.

No kidding. It sounds like we are listening to the Wake Forest broadcast network.

Latest posts