WOW Andersen to Oregon State

Re: WOW Anderson to Oregon State

Sounds like he wasn't the right fit from the start. Still surprising. Even through Big Ten fan goggles this seems like a big step down for Anderson.

Following on Twitter, it sounded like he and Alvarez got along fine, but Wisconsin's admissions policies frustrating Anderson, leading to some discontent.

Following on Twitter, it sounded like he and Alvarez got along fine, but Wisconsin's admissions policies frustrating Anderson, leading to some discontent.

WTF!! Shocking. He seemed to be a good fit there. Never any rumblings coming out of there, only championship teams. That's a lateral move if not less than lateral. I mean in Wisky, it's even better than Iowa as far as a recruiting landscape in your state. Only one BCS school. You get all the support & attention. In Oregon, your 2nd fiddle to Oregon by a large shot & trying to get recruits against them. It must be about the quality of life living in the Midwest for him. I don't get it. Madison has everything and is in terrific health.

Wow this is great, this Nebraska moronic hire now just may screw up Wisconsin too. Win, Win, for us.

Maybe this is why Bo Pelini hasn't taken the Youngstown State gig yet.

Better yet...Kirk Ferentz to Wisconsin to work with Barry Alvarez and Bert Beilema to Iowa. Works for me.

There must be more to it. I'm guessing someone was not thrilled with the 59-0 beatdown. Even though it says he got along with Barry, I would not be to sure. I don't think he got along to well with Bret and maybe some micro-managing going on. It might be hard living up to Barry's shoes.

Would love to know what this is all about. Surely he wasn't getting too much grief over losing like that to OSU? Even if he was there'd just have to be more to it then that. And why wouldn't he tell Oregon ST yes but not till after the bowl game? It must feel like a kick to the stones to Wisky players/recruits.

I would guess doeren and chryst get calls. Hopefully they hire chryst and not doeren. Chryst is not a good head coach.

And Wisconsin will reload and get a quality replacement to kick our a$$ all over again.....Wasn't there just a thread saying how lucky Wisconsin was (or is?) I guess we haven't heard who might be the replacement but I can almost guarantee it'll be better than the Kirfer.....Heaven help us all.....I wonder is there will be a mass exodus of recruits?

Latest posts